BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
I love these they glide on so nicely and the colors are beautiful. I love how it comes with a sharpener at the bottom. They last a long time but I definitely recommend wearing a lip balm under. I would totally buy this again
Helen L.
Gainesville, FL
I am in love with the color of this elf lipstick!! it is pigmented and does last for at least 8hours. I also find it moisturizing and is perfect for winter /cold weather!! Will definitely check out more elf products from drugstores in the future!!!
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Such a beautiful color and stayed on for most of the day, did have to reapply once. Goes on very smooth But does transfer a little. I can't wait to try other colors 😊
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I do like the color of the scarlet night a lot, however I have a hard time getting it to stay in a hard line on the edges of my lips. I love how cheap it is, but I feel like I need to use another liner first.
Amy W.
Sterling, VA
I have the shades natural and coral. I like the formula, it lasts well and feels pretty nice on the lips. I love the shade natural but the coral one is pretty streaky. If you buy just beware not all colors perform the same.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque , NM
I've always been of a fan of these lip products from elf. This shade is so flattering and even though it's matte it's not drying at all. They're pretty long lasting. I like the pencil form and the sharper at the bottom.
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
I love the color of this but the way it looked on me wasn't my favorite maybe it was my skin tone idk I can't pin point why but the color is beautiful just not on me 😭
Kayla s.
Lugoff, SC
I bought mine forever ago. The color is a pretty nude. I love the shade. The formula however, I do not like at all. I will use it some on the center of the lips to lighten up a darker lipstick but I will not repurchase this product again. It is way too dry!
Lucy P.
I have this in the shade Praline (a pinkish nude) and it is my favorite everyday lip color. The lipstick is thin enough to use as a lip liner as well, which makes it very convenient to use. And for only $3, it's a must have!
Leslie F.
Cleveland, MS
Love these lip crayons! I have the nude toned one and it is a great everyday color and is so moisturizing. I'd really like to try different colors because I love the formula and the staying power. Will definitely be repurchasing. Also as always with elf the price can't be beat.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.