13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 989 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I love these they glide on so nicely and the colors are beautiful. I love how it comes with a sharpener at the bottom. They last a long time but I definitely recommend wearing a lip balm under. I would totally buy this again
I am in love with the color of this elf lipstick!! it is pigmented and does last for at least 8hours. I also find it moisturizing and is perfect for winter /cold weather!! Will definitely check out more elf products from drugstores in the future!!!
Such a beautiful color and stayed on for most of the day, did have to reapply once. Goes on very smooth But does transfer a little. I can't wait to try other colors 😊
I do like the color of the scarlet night a lot, however I have a hard time getting it to stay in a hard line on the edges of my lips. I love how cheap it is, but I feel like I need to use another liner first.
I have the shades natural and coral. I like the formula, it lasts well and feels pretty nice on the lips. I love the shade natural but the coral one is pretty streaky. If you buy just beware not all colors perform the same.
I've always been of a fan of these lip products from elf. This shade is so flattering and even though it's matte it's not drying at all. They're pretty long lasting. I like the pencil form and the sharper at the bottom.
I love the color of this but the way it looked on me wasn't my favorite maybe it was my skin tone idk I can't pin point why but the color is beautiful just not on me 😭
I bought mine forever ago. The color is a pretty nude. I love the shade. The formula however, I do not like at all. I will use it some on the center of the lips to lighten up a darker lipstick but I will not repurchase this product again. It is way too dry!
I have this in the shade Praline (a pinkish nude) and it is my favorite everyday lip color. The lipstick is thin enough to use as a lip liner as well, which makes it very convenient to use. And for only $3, it's a must have!
Love these lip crayons! I have the nude toned one and it is a great everyday color and is so moisturizing. I'd really like to try different colors because I love the formula and the staying power. Will definitely be repurchasing. Also as always with elf the price can't be beat.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos