BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I wear this lip color each and every day that I wear makeup. It is one of my favorites. This shade and the natural. I usually buy mine at Walmart and it seems to last a pretty long time. I would definitely recommend!
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Dries matte, lasts long, all day wear, beautiful array of colors to buy. Smooth to the lips, lightweight. Recommend for everyone to buy! What have you got to lose?
Taylor B.
I wore this to an event in Chicago and had dinner, drinks and lots of dancing...this lipstick stayed ALL night!! Gorgeous shade and amazing quality for the price!
Taylor R.
Denver, CO
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I get so many compliments when I wear this color! It's not totally matte, like chalky and drying but it's certainly not glossy either. The color really sticks but when it rubs off does tend to turn a little more magenta than the deep red that it goes on as. Overall a really nice product for the price!
Melissa B.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I bought this in cranberry and I love it. it goes on good but you have to touch up alot. and a big plus it cones with a sharpener;shaper on the bottom that's 👍🏼👌🏼
Taylor G.
Very affordable matte lipstick that does not dry out your lips! There are a couple very beautiful shades available however I Hope they add more in the near future!
Laura G.
Olathe , KS
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Multiple perks about this matte lip color. I absolutely love the color! It is such a rich bold color the name really says it all. It lasts for several hours even while eating and drinking. One of the best things about this it's only a couple of dollars and is super easy to find in the beauty section!
Mellizza R.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
When it says it's rich red its a really rich red. It's fairly bright. It's good pigmentation and what not however not really the shade I like. I keep it just in case I come across needing a brighter color like this.
China M.
Matthews, NC
This is a great, quality matte lipstick! It's long lasting and super pigmented. I have it in Natural and Hot Commodity and love both of them! I'm going to get it in other colors too. They are only $3 and you get quite a bit of product for the price. The bottom has a little sharpener so when you wear it down you can get a point. It's nice because you can use it as a lip liner when it's sharp.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love! I have tried a few different mattes from all different popular more expensive brands and my favorite is from ELF. Moisturizing, not drying at all and beautiful colors. I love the tea rose on my fair skin! Get it!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.