13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,697 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
The Matte Lip- was a unexpected surprise. I wore. It was so nice, matte, easy on, look Fabulous! Lasted ALL DAY. Coral/ Dash of pink are my Favs. Works well with my skin tone- The Price is right but one would think its should be more. Reoccurring Customer
I love this lipstick!!!!! I have always been kind of picky with my lipstick and what kind I use. This is a really good brand and I never thought matte would look good on me but this does!
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Only really works if i exfoliate and then (oddly), dry my lips out enough for it to find purchase. it comes off in the first two bites into whatever I'm eating. I will say, though, that the "Natural" color in the options matches my lips exactly (again, oddly). (Obviously that doesn't come in handy ever).
Great product! I love the color and the fact that it also hydrates my lips when I wear it is great! Price point is low! You get a great product for what you pay for!
This makes a decent lip liner to be honest and is a nice color not totally matte which is a total bummer because I could use a nice dark matte wine in my collection
I love e.l.f's Matte Lip Colors and how great they actually feel on the lip. They are not too drying. I do find that the color does come off quite easily though and has to maintained with a lot of touch-ups, but I don't mind that. It's easy enough to apply this without a mirror since the stick is thin.
This lipstick look incredible is awesome and most for winter because it hydrated your lips and at the same time keeps your makeup stay for longer and your lips will always look amazing. I'll keep using it
The matte color I received in my voxbox was ok. The pigment wasn't as rich as I like. I had to exfoliate, moisturizer then apply the lip color. It lasted awhile but not my fav lip color.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos