BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Vanessa T.
Panorama city, CA
I received this product for free thanks to influenster and it wasn't too bad or great. I expected this to be matte. Personally I didn't like it but it's not a bad product.
Tamara L.
Albuquerque , NM
I've always been of a fan of these lip products from elf. This shade is so flattering and even though it's matte it's not drying at all. They're pretty long lasting. I like the pencil form and the sharper at the bottom.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
I receive this product on my elf vox box and is very pigmented and easy to apply, the color is gorgeous and long lasting, also is matte but dont dry the lips at all.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I received this free for review. I got the color wine. This lip color is in the style of twist pen. It goes on very smooth, wish it stayed longer. I got lots of compliments when I wore it.
Jeanene N.
Absolutely love this product! It is very pigmented and nondrying. I also like the thin packaging that makes it easy to take around. The color looks good and lasts long. I also like that it wasn't drying and it is inexpensive.
Miss C.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
The Matte Lip- was a unexpected surprise. I wore. It was so nice, matte, easy on, look Fabulous! Lasted ALL DAY. Coral/ Dash of pink are my Favs. Works well with my skin tone- The Price is right but one would think its should be more. Reoccurring Customer
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
I received this from influenster and I love the color so much, it doesn't last as long as a liquid lip but it still last a long time and It doesn't dry my lips out!
zayla o.
Perris
Review for: Mad For Matt more...
This is a great two in one product. It comes with a balm and a lipstick. There could be alot more product im the container. Otherwise this is a very affordable product for everyone to use. I would actually buy this again.
Meghan S.
I received the wine color of this matte lipstick and it's beautiful. Goes on easily and wipes off easily. I wore it for a couple hours and did see it wear off fast.
Myranda P.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I LOVE this color so much. It's the perfect neutral pink color to go with anything. It's just so pretty. However, it doesn't last very long I find myself constantly reapplying, but for the price and color it's worth it.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.