BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Dominique M.
Whittier, CA
First off I wanna say how much I love the packaging of this item and the fact that it has a built in sharpener is amazing. However, the color is beautiful for the holidays but not very matte. Other then that I love it.
Jeanene N.
Absolutely love this product! It is very pigmented and nondrying. I also like the thin packaging that makes it easy to take around. The color looks good and lasts long. I also like that it wasn't drying and it is inexpensive.
Influenster M.
I love this product! I found mine at Marshall's, so it was even more discounted; but, at $3.00 you can't really beat it. I love the matte finish, but the product is still very smooth and hydrating. I have the shade Tea Rose which is an amazing muted pink. The extra bonus here is that e.l.f. is cruelty free!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
I receive this product on my elf vox box and is very pigmented and easy to apply, the color is gorgeous and long lasting, also is matte but dont dry the lips at all.
Lucy P.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have this in the shade Praline (a pinkish nude) and it is my favorite everyday lip color. The lipstick is thin enough to use as a lip liner as well, which makes it very convenient to use. And for only $3, it's a must have!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I received this free for review. I got the color wine. This lip color is in the style of twist pen. It goes on very smooth, wish it stayed longer. I got lots of compliments when I wore it.
Helen L.
Gainesville, FL
I am in love with the color of this elf lipstick!! it is pigmented and does last for at least 8hours. I also find it moisturizing and is perfect for winter /cold weather!! Will definitely check out more elf products from drugstores in the future!!!
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I do like the color of the scarlet night a lot, however I have a hard time getting it to stay in a hard line on the edges of my lips. I love how cheap it is, but I feel like I need to use another liner first.
Jennifer B.
Phoenix, AZ
This makes a decent lip liner to be honest and is a nice color not totally matte which is a total bummer because I could use a nice dark matte wine in my collection
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
i like the fact that this product is easy to put on. It doesn't look matte at all. I don't think i would buy this product. I love my vox box but not this lip color.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.