BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
I love these they glide on so nicely and the colors are beautiful. I love how it comes with a sharpener at the bottom. They last a long time but I definitely recommend wearing a lip balm under. I would totally buy this again
Saki M.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Easy application and beautiful colors. After using it, I prefer this over traditional lipstick. I usually put baby powder over them to make them look even more matte.
Jess T.
Ankeny, IA
I do like the color of the scarlet night a lot, however I have a hard time getting it to stay in a hard line on the edges of my lips. I love how cheap it is, but I feel like I need to use another liner first.
Kayla s.
Lugoff, SC
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I bought mine forever ago. The color is a pretty nude. I love the shade. The formula however, I do not like at all. I will use it some on the center of the lips to lighten up a darker lipstick but I will not repurchase this product again. It is way too dry!
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
I receive this product on my elf vox box and is very pigmented and easy to apply, the color is gorgeous and long lasting, also is matte but dont dry the lips at all.
Leslie F.
Cleveland, MS
Love these lip crayons! I have the nude toned one and it is a great everyday color and is so moisturizing. I'd really like to try different colors because I love the formula and the staying power. Will definitely be repurchasing. Also as always with elf the price can't be beat.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I received this free for review. I got the color wine. This lip color is in the style of twist pen. It goes on very smooth, wish it stayed longer. I got lots of compliments when I wore it.
Hiba E.
Bellevue, WA
Elf matter lip colors are one of my favourites. They are easily applied and are so smooth. Their colors arw so nice. Rose pink is such a nice color. they give a simple matte look, and are not long lasting. I think the one thing to make them better is if they lasted much longer.
Vanessa T.
Panorama city, CA
I received this product for free thanks to influenster and it wasn't too bad or great. I expected this to be matte. Personally I didn't like it but it's not a bad product.
Influenster M.
I love this product! I found mine at Marshall's, so it was even more discounted; but, at $3.00 you can't really beat it. I love the matte finish, but the product is still very smooth and hydrating. I have the shade Tea Rose which is an amazing muted pink. The extra bonus here is that e.l.f. is cruelty free!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.