13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 989 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I got the wine color in my e.l.f Voxbox and I really loved the color and the pigment. It stayed on through out the day so it's definitely something I'll look into purchasing.
Honestly I didn't expect for the matte lip color in wine to be good but I was wrong.the color is really nice and it feels nice and smooth on your lips like you have nothing on.
I received this product in my Elf Voxbox and I am very impressed! Even though it is matte, it doesn't feel like it and it is very pigmented! It is definitely worth the price!
This is amazing! Goes on super smooth even when my lips were slightly dried out. The matte finish is beautiful and it lasts so long! Will definitely buy more shades of this!
Application is super easy and amazing. I love the sharpener to keep the tip precise. I wish however that it would have been a bit darker on my lips. The feel is great however.
I love this! I actually picked this color lip stick out for my wedding, & wanted to go back & get the lip liner as well, but they were always sold out! I am in love with this & it last all day! I would recommend this!
I never really use red or anything bold but this color is just so perfect, its very easy to apply, its pigmented the color its self is MATTE which is an absolute must have and every girl should give it a try !
I received this product for free for testing purposes and I am so glad I did! I love how smoothly and effectively it applies to my lips, especially after using the exfoliator.
Just received this lovely matte lipstick from my elf VoxBox! It's so creamy and and the pigment is to bad. It isn't highly pigmented but it does the job. Considering it's matte it has a great texture!
I love the crayon style for application. It makes it super easy to use. The color is perfect for fall, not to bright like most reds. The color lasted a decent amount of time.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos