BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Yesenia G.
Hyattsville, MD
I got the wine color in my e.l.f Voxbox and I really loved the color and the pigment. It stayed on through out the day so it's definitely something I'll look into purchasing.
Samantha R.
Honestly I didn't expect for the matte lip color in wine to be good but I was wrong.the color is really nice and it feels nice and smooth on your lips like you have nothing on.
Clare K.
I received this product in my Elf Voxbox and I am very impressed! Even though it is matte, it doesn't feel like it and it is very pigmented! It is definitely worth the price!
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is amazing! Goes on super smooth even when my lips were slightly dried out. The matte finish is beautiful and it lasts so long! Will definitely buy more shades of this!
Adrienne P.
Application is super easy and amazing. I love the sharpener to keep the tip precise. I wish however that it would have been a bit darker on my lips. The feel is great however.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this! I actually picked this color lip stick out for my wedding, & wanted to go back & get the lip liner as well, but they were always sold out! I am in love with this & it last all day! I would recommend this!
Ivory G.
I never really use red or anything bold but this color is just so perfect, its very easy to apply, its pigmented the color its self is MATTE which is an absolute must have and every girl should give it a try !
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
I received this product for free for testing purposes and I am so glad I did! I love how smoothly and effectively it applies to my lips, especially after using the exfoliator.
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
Just received this lovely matte lipstick from my elf VoxBox! It's so creamy and and the pigment is to bad. It isn't highly pigmented but it does the job. Considering it's matte it has a great texture!
Amanda H.
Fort Hood, TX
I love the crayon style for application. It makes it super easy to use. The color is perfect for fall, not to bright like most reds. The color lasted a decent amount of time.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.