13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.24 / 5 based on 7,735 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
This is a great formula lipstick. It stays in place a long time and is super smooth. I got the color wine and it doesn't really go with my skin tone but I love the lipstick.
I recently picked up two of the elf Matte Lip Colors (Rich Red, Tea Rose), and so far am very pleased with the color intensity, the formulation, as well as the staying power of both of the colors that I tried. The lip product glides on very easily and precisely, and dries to a matte finish. Plus, very inexpensive. :)
I got this in the box and it was a beautiful color. But after it dried some it smeared. I think i would use it more likely under my liquid lipsticks just so it doesnt smear
I wasn't that crazy about the lip color. But I do think it's a quality product. I don't normally wear lip color just clear gloss for a natural look so it was not my forte
I love this lipstick! I have it in nude and I use it all the time. Its a great price and it goes on great. I might be slightly biased because I love every elf product I have tried but it really does work well considering the price.
I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox. The color is a deep red or wine color and it goes great with my skin tone. I wore it on Thanksgiving and it stayed in all day! I added chapstick on top to give it a glosser look, looks better on me then matte.
Review for: FUCHSIA more...
This matte lip color is moisturizing. Also it is very pigmented. The color is not an every day color but when you are wearing a cute outfit that has this color it would work great. I love the color because it is not to dark or to light it is just the perfect shade.
Pigment and color are awesome! Goes on smooth and feels very hydrating. Doesn't last long and is definitely not a long wear lipstick. Of course it doesn't say that it is, just wish it was
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos