13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 979 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I have this lipstick in multiple shades and although I like the variety, it is extremely drying. I usually have to put chapstick over top of this lipstick to keep my lips from being desert dry. The color quality is great and it's easy to apply but definitely very dry and not long lasting.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I really like the shape and size of these it’s almost like the precision of a liner with the coverage of a lipstick. Great color if you like bold lipsticks. Stays on for hours, does stain slightly which I would expect from most colors this dark.
Super cheap and it does the damn job. I love how it comes as a pencil form. The colors are pigmented. Great shade range. Mattes very well yet still creamy & lustrous!
The color options are nice. Nice simple packaging. Application was easy, went on smoothly. Colors are opaque. It was a true to matte finish.last as long as I didn't eat or drink. Inexpensive option for a quick poo of color. Would recommend...
Classic color. However, this doesn’t stand the test of eating and drinking very well. Easy to apply and transport. Packaging is adorable and you always know what color you’re using (it does always match the color shown). Repeat user for sure.
I have two shades of the e.l.f. #mattelipcolor and I really love them. The color is vibrant and stays pretty well. The formula is matte but not drying, however I still tend to apply some chapstick under. I would definitely recommend this product.
Review for: Wine, Tea Rose more...
I used these ALL the time in high school. They are super smooth and soft. They feel great on the lips. It’s a smaller applicator which is nice for someone that doesn’t use a liner. You can almost use this as a liner. It’s super pigmented too.
Ordered the rich red and when I tried it this was definitely NOT a red. I even had two other people try it and it is actually a pink color which is very upsetting. They really need to work on their color before putting out a final product.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos