BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Esmeralda Z.
Milwaukee, WI
I love my Cranberry e.l.f. Matte Lip Color. It was a good value, inexpensive. The packaging is great I really like how it's like a pencil. I don't have to apply it often, in which it last a while. I totally recommend the product and brand I personally love e.l.f products and believe that they are great quality for such a great price.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning , GA
I got this in Tea Rose, I was not at ALL a fan of the color on me but the application was smooth and the finish was nicely matte as promised. I'll try again in another color, probably a more vibrant color. Tea Rose is like a taupe-mauve-pink color.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I've been loving lipstick lately and discovered the brand elf I never purchased anything Bc I thought it was a cheap brand but it's amazing these lip colors are amazing and easy to apply and I would recommend it to others because there only $3!
Sarah D.
Ontario, CA
I bought this when ELF was having a sale, so I know I got a very good price on it. I bought it in about 5 different colors. I really liked the ease of using these. The color was not long lasting, but I liked the way it looked with my skin tone and hair color.
Maria L.
I'm a fan of the wine red color however I'm not sure of this is the right wine red. It seems the color is a bit off. It's very creamy, ok product and lasts few hours. This definitely transfers and not 100% matte.
Ashton N.
I'm very picky when it comes to lip products. I personally didn't find that it had the right texture for my own preference. It was too moisturizing and didn't have that matte look I like.
Tracy S.
Pearland, TX
I bought one in every color because of their affordability and staying power, pigmentation and nice color selection. I use them as lip liners in addition to stand alone lipstick. As a lip liner nothing bleeds past it. Moist and easy to apply.
alyshea b.
Tempe, AZ
LOVE THIS !! this matte color is so nice and I am a first time user of this product. elf is so cheap and inexpensive for their long lasting products. easy to apply and I would definitely recommend to others.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
I got this one in the light pink shade too.
Idk if I did something wrong but the shades didn't last too long on me. I would put it on and 5 min later it was smudged and started coming off. I love the colors I just don't know why it didn't last.
Bã¡Rbara P.
Carteret, NJ
This elf matte lip color is so pretty and long lasting I recommended and they have a lot of color for choice I buy in cvs pharmacy $3.99 👄💄👄💄👄💄👄
Yes long lasting I recommended really good product and really good price I buy 3 of them and the elf exfoliator!!!!!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.