BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Kao V.
Clovis, CA
I received the shade wine and it is such a beautiful color. Very pretty reddish wine color and it goes on smoothly . It does not dry the lips like other matte lipsticks! Great!
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I cannot say enough good things about these lip colors. They dry perfectly matte and they last and last. The colors are also really beautiful. You can't beat them for the price!
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN
I received this in my first Voxbox and my first impression was that I loved it! It was not very matte though. It also bled some so I would consider wearing a lip liner with it.
Crystal H.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
The colors in this line are beautiful and they just added a new one I believe not my fav they don't stay on long at all so you will be reapplying throughout the day but they are creamy and smooth and matte would like it to last longer though
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Love love love this color! I received the color "wine" in my box and it is so pretty! It went on super smooth and looks great! The packaging is awesome and it seems to be a lot in there!
Grace S.
Boston, MA
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I love the elf matte lip colors. They're super creamy and have great packaging(there's a sharpener that can be removed at the bottom!). This color is a nice mauve purple-nude. I personally prefer the color natural, but all of them are great.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
I received this in my voxbox and I was skeptical because it looked very red and most reds don't work well with me, but it's a beautiful berry color perfect for fall and winter!
SoNice T.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I am in love with this product. I have tea rose, nearly nude and natural as the three colors bought. I mainly use natural due to this color giving you the natural lip color one is looking for. These are very creamy and does not dry your lips 😊
Tori L.
Columbus, OH
It has a really great color pay off and looks fabulous when you first put it on but i was disappointed with it's lasting powers. I would purchase again but you do have to reapply often. Gorgeous color!!
Macie M.
Alva
Three dollars for incredible lip color? You couldn't ask for more. I am a loyal ELF brand buyer because they really put out quality products inexpensively, and this is no exception. I love this lip color and wear it often for formal occasions!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.