13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,681 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
These are a great matte lipstick. The pigment is incredible and the price is unbeatable. They are not a long lasting matte lipstick and it comes off when eating or kissing. It is easy to reapply if you carry along with you.
The shape makes it easy to apply these and the color does stay in place quite well. They aren't true mattes, though, more like semi-mattes, which means they aren't too drying. The sharpener on the end is a bonus and the creamy texture is great.
At first i wanst hyped about the color but then i tried it out and i actually really like the color😍 and it feels kinda nice on my lips and its not too intense! This would look great with any skin color😍
I love the color however the formula is a little shaky. It was smudgier then I like. I usually go for a liquid lip so I am more wary of regular lip sticks. Still a very nice color !
Although the colors are very beautiful and easy to apply, this product didn't last long for me. I wasn't too excited about it and don't think I'll be repurchasing in the future.
This lippie is great. I love matte lipsticks and this one actually isn't super drying but it's definitely matte. Its pigmented and it has lasting power. I actually have a few of these and they're great.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
This is the most beautiful color! It's like this perfect pinkish mauve nude! I love my NARS liner in el agua for all over the lip color, and this I swear is a dupe!!! Now of course Elfs doesn't stay as long but seriously the price is so worth it!
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Amazingly i have found a very nice matte lip color By Elf Cosmetics in the color 82462 Natural. This producy glided on smoothly and is very pigmented. I do not recommend putting this on with moist lips. But other wise this is a great product.
Great lip pencil for the price, they have a good color range. The only downfall I would say it they dry out and get a little cracked after a while and you have to reapply. But that comes with most matte lip products. Overall great lippy tho.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos