BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
These are a great matte lipstick. The pigment is incredible and the price is unbeatable. They are not a long lasting matte lipstick and it comes off when eating or kissing. It is easy to reapply if you carry along with you.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
The shape makes it easy to apply these and the color does stay in place quite well. They aren't true mattes, though, more like semi-mattes, which means they aren't too drying. The sharpener on the end is a bonus and the creamy texture is great.
Esmeralda G.
Raleigh, NC
At first i wanst hyped about the color but then i tried it out and i actually really like the color😍 and it feels kinda nice on my lips and its not too intense! This would look great with any skin color😍
Alexa M.
Englewood, FL
I love the color however the formula is a little shaky. It was smudgier then I like. I usually go for a liquid lip so I am more wary of regular lip sticks. Still a very nice color !
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
Although the colors are very beautiful and easy to apply, this product didn't last long for me. I wasn't too excited about it and don't think I'll be repurchasing in the future.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
This lippie is great. I love matte lipsticks and this one actually isn't super drying but it's definitely matte. Its pigmented and it has lasting power. I actually have a few of these and they're great.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
This is the most beautiful color! It's like this perfect pinkish mauve nude! I love my NARS liner in el agua for all over the lip color, and this I swear is a dupe!!! Now of course Elfs doesn't stay as long but seriously the price is so worth it!
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Amazingly i have found a very nice matte lip color By Elf Cosmetics in the color 82462 Natural. This producy glided on smoothly and is very pigmented. I do not recommend putting this on with moist lips. But other wise this is a great product.
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
Great lip pencil for the price, they have a good color range. The only downfall I would say it they dry out and get a little cracked after a while and you have to reapply. But that comes with most matte lip products. Overall great lippy tho.
larisa b.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have the praline and Berry sorbet. although i love the color of berry sorbet its not really matte. praline is definitely matte and i love the color very much. this lipstick is very affordable at just $3. i will purchase more in the future
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.