BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
This is the most beautiful color! It's like this perfect pinkish mauve nude! I love my NARS liner in el agua for all over the lip color, and this I swear is a dupe!!! Now of course Elfs doesn't stay as long but seriously the price is so worth it!
Macie M.
Alva
Three dollars for incredible lip color? You couldn't ask for more. I am a loyal ELF brand buyer because they really put out quality products inexpensively, and this is no exception. I love this lip color and wear it often for formal occasions!
Lindsey M.
Monroe, LA
Nice pigment color and very moist and hydrating on the lip, when most mattes dry me out! Got this in the e.l.f cox box! Great feeebie, I will be buying more of these for sure!!!
Midnight U.
Terre Haute, IN
I received this in my first Voxbox and my first impression was that I loved it! It was not very matte though. It also bled some so I would consider wearing a lip liner with it.
SoNice T.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I am in love with this product. I have tea rose, nearly nude and natural as the three colors bought. I mainly use natural due to this color giving you the natural lip color one is looking for. These are very creamy and does not dry your lips 😊
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
The shape makes it easy to apply these and the color does stay in place quite well. They aren't true mattes, though, more like semi-mattes, which means they aren't too drying. The sharpener on the end is a bonus and the creamy texture is great.
Esmeralda G.
Raleigh, NC
At first i wanst hyped about the color but then i tried it out and i actually really like the color😍 and it feels kinda nice on my lips and its not too intense! This would look great with any skin color😍
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Amazingly i have found a very nice matte lip color By Elf Cosmetics in the color 82462 Natural. This producy glided on smoothly and is very pigmented. I do not recommend putting this on with moist lips. But other wise this is a great product.
Micaela M.
Easton, PA
This is my go to lipstick! It's cheap, it lasts long, and looks great on. I have multiple colors and this leaves my lips feeling soft. The only issue I would say is it can easily smear when eating, but other than that, I still buy it because it's fabulous
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
Great lip pencil for the price, they have a good color range. The only downfall I would say it they dry out and get a little cracked after a while and you have to reapply. But that comes with most matte lip products. Overall great lippy tho.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.