BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Maria L.
I'm a fan of the wine red color however I'm not sure of this is the right wine red. It seems the color is a bit off. It's very creamy, ok product and lasts few hours. This definitely transfers and not 100% matte.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I recommend this to my friends because they like it so much!! Good color and doesn't go around your mouth when you eat!! It meet my expectations by far and I still buy this item!! Love anything that is matte💛
Jessie P.
I love this color. It is so pretty and long lasting. Everyone complimented my matte shade all day long. I've always been an ELF fan, but this just sent my love for ELF soaring through the roof. I would but it again and again in other matte shades.
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I randomly bought this one day and I'm so glad I did. For being a matte lip product that only costs $3 dollars, this product is awesome! So creamy and moisturizing, especially for being a matte lipstick. And the color pay off is awesome as well.
Zoe M.
Palm Springs , CA
Obsessed with this matte lipstick. Easy application and stays on pretty well. I love the packaging and look, and of course, you can't beat the price! Need to go buy in every color. I also love the matte liquid lipstick.
Alma P.
Collinsville, AL
I love this! The colors are beautiful especially Praline which I have been obsessed with for a while! This lip stick isn't really matte it's more of a moisturizing lipstick, but I would still recommend it.
Yesenia G.
This lip color is not matte. I feel like it's a bit more of a shimmer. The color that I received in my VoxBox was wine but it's not a dark wine, it's perfect for everyday use this fall/winter. It won't dry out your lips and lasts for hours!
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
I've been loving lipstick lately and discovered the brand elf I never purchased anything Bc I thought it was a cheap brand but it's amazing these lip colors are amazing and easy to apply and I would recommend it to others because there only $3!
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
Convenient and provide pigment rich color which glides on effortlessly. Love it color range is great its easy to apply and great pigment o love tea rose for an everyday fall nude!
Emma H.
North Pole , AK
I'm not a big fan of the color that I have mainly because it doesn't suit me in my opinion but when I did try it on it wasn't as matte as I was hoping but I love the packaging!!!!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.