13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,681 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I'm a fan of the wine red color however I'm not sure of this is the right wine red. It seems the color is a bit off. It's very creamy, ok product and lasts few hours. This definitely transfers and not 100% matte.
I love this color. It is so pretty and long lasting. Everyone complimented my matte shade all day long. I've always been an ELF fan, but this just sent my love for ELF soaring through the roof. I would but it again and again in other matte shades.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I randomly bought this one day and I'm so glad I did. For being a matte lip product that only costs $3 dollars, this product is awesome! So creamy and moisturizing, especially for being a matte lipstick. And the color pay off is awesome as well.
Obsessed with this matte lipstick. Easy application and stays on pretty well. I love the packaging and look, and of course, you can't beat the price! Need to go buy in every color. I also love the matte liquid lipstick.
I love this! The colors are beautiful especially Praline which I have been obsessed with for a while! This lip stick isn't really matte it's more of a moisturizing lipstick, but I would still recommend it.
This lip color is not matte. I feel like it's a bit more of a shimmer. The color that I received in my VoxBox was wine but it's not a dark wine, it's perfect for everyday use this fall/winter. It won't dry out your lips and lasts for hours!
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
I've been loving lipstick lately and discovered the brand elf I never purchased anything Bc I thought it was a cheap brand but it's amazing these lip colors are amazing and easy to apply and I would recommend it to others because there only $3!
Convenient and provide pigment rich color which glides on effortlessly. Love it color range is great its easy to apply and great pigment o love tea rose for an everyday fall nude!
I'm not a big fan of the color that I have mainly because it doesn't suit me in my opinion but when I did try it on it wasn't as matte as I was hoping but I love the packaging!!!!
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos