13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,679 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
This lip color is just ok. If doesn't stay on for a long time, but for the price it's nice. It's smooth and goes on well. However, the coltor isn't as deep as it looks on the packaging
This lip color was a great color and looked just like what it said it would. It didn't stay on all night, but I also think it rubbed off while I was drinking out of a cup. It didn't dry out my lips like other lip sticks. I recommend this product!
Review for: TEA ROSE, RICH RED more...
This is my favorite drug store matte lip product. It's only $3, there is a lot of product in the tube, and the thin stick makes it a lot easier to apply. The finish it matte, but not crusty and it wears well. I only wish there were more colors available.
this one its a little too darker for me but it feels nice in my lips and smells good, i will buy it again in Target because it takes like hours to get off to my lips and i love that, it has a nice treat on me
I love the finish this lip color gives. It is pretty matte and I love that it stays for a long time! I do have to reapply after eating and such but otherwise I would recommend 100%!
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I absolutely cannot get enough of this stick it is my go to every day wear! It is such a perfect color not to bold and goes with everything. It is an easy application is nice and smooth and holds up to a good half a days wear I would highly recommend
this gorgeous wine color completely changed my perspective on berry colors! ive been reaching for them more often!! love the formula & the way it fades isn't patchy absolutely loved this!!!
Went on really smooth and isn't sticky. Much better than other matte colors that I've used. It also lasts a long time, even when eating or going out for the night. Will definitely keep using this! It's amazing.
Not really that good of a product. It has a nice color to it but it is not matte at all. It comes in a nice little packaging and I had such high hopes for it. I think I will be giving this to my little sister.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos