13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,723 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
Lipstick is hit or miss with how it looks for me. This however I feel can make anyone feel confident it has easy application and the perfect mixture of color. It truly makes you feel beautiful. It also last for a while without reapplication so that's a plus!
These are really great! They are a little bit drying but they are so inexpensive that it's worth it. As long as you moisturize before using it itll last pretty long! Really good quality for how inexpensive it is, like a majority of elf products :)
Tried this is their bright red shade, wanting to try a new color, it looked great for about 20 minutes before it rubbed off of parts of my lips, leaving me looking like I'd put on lip liner and no lipstick. Nice price, but constantly had to reapply
Our of all the products that I got from the ELF voxbox, this was the best one that I've tried. I live the color and the fact that it stays for along time, I am obsessed. :3 #gotitfree
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
I love this lippie! It applies so easy and smooth and feels so soft on your lips! It is not at all cakey or dry and does not smell funky. I absolutely love this dark red and think it's going to be perfect for fall. I manage to find this at my local dollar tree for only a dollar and can't believe it!!
I bought this as an impulse buy from Target. I opened the product at home, and when I applied it, it was so cakey and greasy. After I let it sit on my lips for a few minutes, it was dried into my lip creases, and I had to use eye makeup remover pads to get it off. I threw it out immediately!
Love the finish and color of this lipstick! Is not too dark but not too red! The easy self-sharpening is very convenient for on the go applications. Didn't come off too easily either! Would recommend to others.
So nice and easy! It's nice to have in your bag and easily throw on. Pigmented just enough to get nice coverage on your lips :) the end has a sharpener so the tip will never be dull
I have Tea Rose and Natural and I love the colors! The color and application is nice, but they tend to dry my lips out. I suggest using a lip balm before applying to help with this. The price is great though considering what you are getting ($3).
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos