BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This was okay. Went on smooth but it bleeds a lot. I found lipstick on my chin in less than 5 mins of applying. It's a great alternative than the expensive matte lip pencils though
Autumn B.
Plymouth, MN
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
The color is great, but it really doesn't stay put! I had problems with it bleeding. I also did not like how it made my lips feel, very dry, not at all soft or moisturized! I really wish this was a good product, I just can't bring myself to like it!
Shanti A.
This is a great matte lipstick. It is in pencil form which makes it easy to apply. They are many beautiful colors and they are affordable. Two of my favorites are Wine and Praline.
Osleidy C.
Tampa
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
This Lipsticks is Soooo Soft And So Easy To Apply ! it Is Super Afforable And Surpassed My Expectations ! This Will Last All Day Without Reapplying. Each Tube Lasts A While. I Will Keep Purchasing This Product. I Highly Recommend This To everyone !
Hannah S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm OBSESSED with these. I've been using these for about 3 years now. I love the coral shade and the wine shade. I love the formula and they last such a long time without drying out my lips. Highly recommend!
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
The formula of this is super comfortable! While you do have to reapply throughout the day, it lasts pretty long. The color is not true to what the product says, but still a very pretty color!
Julia M.
Columbus, OH
These are really great! They are a little bit drying but they are so inexpensive that it's worth it. As long as you moisturize before using it itll last pretty long! Really good quality for how inexpensive it is, like a majority of elf products :)
Kaitlyn C.
Fairfax, VA
This lip color was a great color and looked just like what it said it would. It didn't stay on all night, but I also think it rubbed off while I was drinking out of a cup. It didn't dry out my lips like other lip sticks. I recommend this product!
Ashley G.
For the price, the formula is amazing. I really like the pigmentation and how moisturizing it is on the lips. The color I definitely a matte shade, but it doesn't dry completely which is the only thing I don't like.

I would totally buy it again because it's a great product for the price!
Adriana V.
Review for: WINE more...
I really like this lipstick and especially how inexpensive it is but i feel like it sometimes bleeds through. So I’m constantly having to fix the outlines of my lips. The staying power is also alright. I have to reapply it more often than other brands
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.