13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,681 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
So this was not very matte, but beautifully pigmented! Loved the sharpener included! Felt this was a bit messy for a matte lip color but the color was spot on- this does stain quite a bit!
Love these! Super pigmented and long lasting. My favorite share is tea rose. They are super inexpensive and last a good amount of time. One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks for sure. Very pretty colors as well.
Review for: WINE more...
I loved it!!!! elf always hits the mark so well with their lipsticks. The packaging was pretty and organized and i am a repeating user. i love elf lipsticks! they are super easy to use and apply!!! 10/10 i would buy again. ive repurchased three times now!
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have this in the color natural, I think, of nude, or whatever it is. It is a very pretty pink that matches my lips pretty closely, if a little more coral. I love that the packaging includes a sharpener on the back, so this can be used as a lip liner as well as all over color for the lips. This works well on my lips when they are not chapped, but transfers onto cups and whatnot. You can't beat the price, though!
Review for: Other more...
I didn't want to review just one color because I have 6 and would say the same about all of them. They are amazing on the lips, they don't dry out my lips and last a long time. I really like how thin the product is because I can apply it neatly and quickly.
I love this for quick, on the go color. It goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. It does not dry down completely and there is transfer but reapplying is not a problem. It looks nice and the pricepoint is great for the quality of the product. I would recommend.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
Again I'm in love with this color!! I love lippies and I can't get enough of ELF lippies. This one is a matte but it's not trying at all!! I just pop on a lip gloss on top and I'm happy! I have all the colors because they are pigmented and moisturizing!
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos