BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Morgan C.
Cameron, NC
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I am in love with this product, especially for the price. Keep in mind it is a matte color so I do add just a clear Chapstick with it for an awesome finish. I have worn this out a few times and every time, I get compliments on it. I recommend for sure.
Brooke H.
RIVERBANK, CA
I absolutely love these lip crayons!!! They are the perfect matte lip crayon without drying out your lips. They cone in several different shades and last awhile!!! They are extremely affordable about $3 a piece and you can find them just about anywhere make up is sold!
Rochelle S.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
E.l.f. Matt lip color is a a long-lasting self sustaining product . It gives my lips that perfect appealing and kissable look that no man can resist. It adds that perfect finishing touch without the runny look. This is how I shine in the Springtime.
Kelley B.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
This is one of my favorite products, definitely a go to. The pigment is great and long-lasting. I also recommend patting it dry with a tissue or lightly setting it with some translucent powder. Highly recommended!
Alyssa H.
I love this for quick, on the go color. It goes on smoothly and is easy to apply. It does not dry down completely and there is transfer but reapplying is not a problem. It looks nice and the pricepoint is great for the quality of the product. I would recommend.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love elf! This lipstick is such a beautiful color and it surpasses my expectations! I LOVE the quality of ELF and it is so cheap! It is just as good as high end makeup. Plus it's cruelty free! I definitely recommend!
Jamie D.
Austin, TX
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have this in the color natural, I think, of nude, or whatever it is. It is a very pretty pink that matches my lips pretty closely, if a little more coral. I love that the packaging includes a sharpener on the back, so this can be used as a lip liner as well as all over color for the lips. This works well on my lips when they are not chapped, but transfers onto cups and whatnot. You can't beat the price, though!
Ashley M.
Washington, PA
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I absolutely LOVE the tea rose matte lipstick! I have a ton of lipstick that my mother stuffs on my stocking every Christmas, but this is the only brand & color that I come back to. I wear it every single time I have on make up. It's the absolute BEST! 😍
Amber D.
Kannapolis , NC
Nice deep color, lasts a long time and is easy to apply. The wine colors definitely looks nice with my skin. The matte lipstick is more of a pencil so that's odd but still a nice product.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Other more...
I didn't want to review just one color because I have 6 and would say the same about all of them. They are amazing on the lips, they don't dry out my lips and last a long time. I really like how thin the product is because I can apply it neatly and quickly.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.