BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

gabrielle c.
I really like the color of this lipstick. It's easy to build color and I can use a really light layer for more casual days. The applicator makes it very easy to draw a cleaner outline of my lips!
Christi D.
It takes a while to put on, but does not feel drying like most lipsticks do for me. Love the color, but don't feel it works too well with my skin tone. Would definitely try another shade though!
Melissa A.
I love this color. I wore this when I was in my sisters wedding! It lasted for hours and looked amazing in pictures! It's very easy to apply and super smooth feeling on your lips. I like the packaging because it makes it easy to use. I would definitely recommend to others
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I loved the shade, the actual pencil itself with a build in sharpener, the east application, and the pigment lasted forever and didn't seem to rub off like some others I have tried! Awesome job!
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Omg one of my new favorite lipsticks!!! It's amazing and has amazing coverage. Everything about it just makes me love it more. The best thing to do is to mix it with a matte color to make it matte.
Elizabeth P.
Forest City, NC
Love this lip product! I use it for my day looks or even going out at night. I essentially bought it because it wasn't too expensive and it was very convienant! I would definitely buy it again!
Chris W.
Conneaut
Hads down the best matte lip color ever!!! A bit pricey but worth it I promise I am a big fan of Matte colors and have tried tons of brand and still E. Come it top everytime. I find mine at cvs, walmart and riteaid. If anyone is looking for a good quality product this is the one you need!
Linda H.
Bakersfield
Comes in a variety of colors which is nice and has a good amount of product inside. Bad thing is that they are not too pigmented you definitely have to go over it a few times to get the right color and not long lasting. I would not recommend purchasing. Needs more work.
Ali M.
Stafford, VA
I NEVER used to wear lip stick but I have the light pink color of this and I'm obsessed with it! I would definitely recommend putting Chapstick on the night before so your lips are nice and soft when you go to put this on but it's totally worth the buy! Super cheap too!
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Estos labiales en particular me gustan mucho porque mis labios son muy pequeños y su punta me ayuda a delinearlos sin mancharme alrededor y darles más precisión. Además que tienen terminación en mate y los colores son hermosos.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.