13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 990 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I really like the color of this lipstick. It's easy to build color and I can use a really light layer for more casual days. The applicator makes it very easy to draw a cleaner outline of my lips!
It takes a while to put on, but does not feel drying like most lipsticks do for me. Love the color, but don't feel it works too well with my skin tone. Would definitely try another shade though!
I love this color. I wore this when I was in my sisters wedding! It lasted for hours and looked amazing in pictures! It's very easy to apply and super smooth feeling on your lips. I like the packaging because it makes it easy to use. I would definitely recommend to others
I loved the shade, the actual pencil itself with a build in sharpener, the east application, and the pigment lasted forever and didn't seem to rub off like some others I have tried! Awesome job!
Omg one of my new favorite lipsticks!!! It's amazing and has amazing coverage. Everything about it just makes me love it more. The best thing to do is to mix it with a matte color to make it matte.
Love this lip product! I use it for my day looks or even going out at night. I essentially bought it because it wasn't too expensive and it was very convienant! I would definitely buy it again!
Hads down the best matte lip color ever!!! A bit pricey but worth it I promise I am a big fan of Matte colors and have tried tons of brand and still E. Come it top everytime. I find mine at cvs, walmart and riteaid. If anyone is looking for a good quality product this is the one you need!
Comes in a variety of colors which is nice and has a good amount of product inside. Bad thing is that they are not too pigmented you definitely have to go over it a few times to get the right color and not long lasting. I would not recommend purchasing. Needs more work.
I NEVER used to wear lip stick but I have the light pink color of this and I'm obsessed with it! I would definitely recommend putting Chapstick on the night before so your lips are nice and soft when you go to put this on but it's totally worth the buy! Super cheap too!
Estos labiales en particular me gustan mucho porque mis labios son muy pequeños y su punta me ayuda a delinearlos sin mancharme alrededor y darles más precisión. Además que tienen terminación en mate y los colores son hermosos.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos