13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,692 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
e.l.f. Matte lip color is awesome!! Applies smoothly they come in many different shades. Every one of these lip sticks comes with a built in sharpener making it easy to apply with each use.
Mine was amazing I went out on the town had some drinks went home and it was still on and not smudge or made me look like I had a kool aid stain around the mouth lol would love more colors
I love this product so much i can use it as lip liner or as a lip color its easy to put on the only down side is that u have to make sure that ur lips are moisturize because if not then every dry crack on you lip will be noticeable but other then that i love it
I actually thought I would hate this at first beacause it seemed like a crayon. But it looks so beautiful against my skin tone. Very pigmented and moisturizing. Mixed it with a little gloss.
To start off, I really love this brand just because it is super affordable and everything that I have ever used works great. Sometimes, even better than the super expensive brands. I got a red studio matte lipstick for cheer and I LOVE it! It seems as if it stains my lips and doesn't go anywhere for hours!
I love this stuff! It is truly my go to lipstick. I have three different colors: Tea Rose, rich red, and Wine. I like how it goes on smooth and keeps my lips hydrated. A lot of lipsticks I used have been sticky feeling and I HATE that, this however doesn't get sticky for me ever. This lipstick is one of the only ones that can actually stay on my lips all day long, without reapplying. I am a busy mom so that's a must for me!
This product is okay, it's long lasting and affordable. The only problems I've found with it are that it dries my lips a lot and also the color isn't at strong/pigmented as you would expect
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
ABSOLUTELY my FAVORITE lipstick. It doesn't last as long as I wish, but this is my number one go-to! The color is beautiful for fall especially. The price is awesome. And surprisingly enough, it moisturizes your lips pretty darn good for being a matte lip product.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos