BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Nicole P.
Hatboro, PA
I have the wine lip color. It looks really nice on a going out occasion. I was surprised at how long it lasted. It's a really great product and is very easy to apply. Very compact also. I'd like to try a lighter shade.
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I adore this lipstick! I love this shade, it is so pretty... perfect for autumn/winter! The formula is also so lovely, it doesn't dry out my lips or give that sticky feeling. Good job e.l.f.!
Tessa V.
Las vegas, NV
I got this elf product in my Vox Box. I can say I love the color of this lipstick. I always wear colors like this around everywhere. I just wish this product stayed on longer, where I didn't have to keep applying all day.
Marlesia W.
I love anything matte so i was super excited to try this. It was wonderful. It wasn't as drying as other matte products usually be and i love that it had an sharper that comes with it already!
Cassandra C.
I have one of these studio Matte Lip Color pencils - in tea rose, I think. I love the color of the lip color, but it doesn't look that great on me, just not quite the right shade for my skin tone. I like how it goes on, though, and would buy a different shade.
Heather S.
Denmark , WI
I thought this color was going to be ugly and unwearable on me, but I was wrong. It's really nice and pigmented and it looks good on me. It is also not drying and it is a very nice color. I would buy it again
Emily R.
Cartersville, GA
I have to watch what lipstick I get in fear that my dry skin will show through (TMI I know) but this one is so hydrating! The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. I highly recommend this (Tea Rose is my favorite ;) )
Isamar S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm surprised I haven't tried buying these before ! There soo easy to apply and the color is very nice ! I honestly didn't think I'd like them but I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy more shades.
Gretch B.
Centre Hall, PA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love this stuff! It is truly my go to lipstick. I have three different colors: Tea Rose, rich red, and Wine. I like how it goes on smooth and keeps my lips hydrated. A lot of lipsticks I used have been sticky feeling and I HATE that, this however doesn't get sticky for me ever. This lipstick is one of the only ones that can actually stay on my lips all day long, without reapplying. I am a busy mom so that's a must for me!
Brooklynn B.
winston salem, NC
e.l.f. Matte lip color is awesome!! Applies smoothly they come in many different shades. Every one of these lip sticks comes with a built in sharpener making it easy to apply with each use.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.