13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,705 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I have the wine lip color. It looks really nice on a going out occasion. I was surprised at how long it lasted. It's a really great product and is very easy to apply. Very compact also. I'd like to try a lighter shade.
I got this elf product in my Vox Box. I can say I love the color of this lipstick. I always wear colors like this around everywhere. I just wish this product stayed on longer, where I didn't have to keep applying all day.
I love anything matte so i was super excited to try this. It was wonderful. It wasn't as drying as other matte products usually be and i love that it had an sharper that comes with it already!
I have one of these studio Matte Lip Color pencils - in tea rose, I think. I love the color of the lip color, but it doesn't look that great on me, just not quite the right shade for my skin tone. I like how it goes on, though, and would buy a different shade.
I thought this color was going to be ugly and unwearable on me, but I was wrong. It's really nice and pigmented and it looks good on me. It is also not drying and it is a very nice color. I would buy it again
I have to watch what lipstick I get in fear that my dry skin will show through (TMI I know) but this one is so hydrating! The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. I highly recommend this (Tea Rose is my favorite ;) )
I'm surprised I haven't tried buying these before ! There soo easy to apply and the color is very nice ! I honestly didn't think I'd like them but I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy more shades.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love this stuff! It is truly my go to lipstick. I have three different colors: Tea Rose, rich red, and Wine. I like how it goes on smooth and keeps my lips hydrated. A lot of lipsticks I used have been sticky feeling and I HATE that, this however doesn't get sticky for me ever. This lipstick is one of the only ones that can actually stay on my lips all day long, without reapplying. I am a busy mom so that's a must for me!
e.l.f. Matte lip color is awesome!! Applies smoothly they come in many different shades. Every one of these lip sticks comes with a built in sharpener making it easy to apply with each use.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos