BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Stacey T.
Allentown, PA
It's a little not my style. Because it does say matte but I found it being more oil base. It also smudged, and came across more like a balm. I prefer my liquid matte lips then a balm stain.
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
Love the shade. And not too drying for a matte lipstick. However it goes away after I eat or drink something. But for the price this is a good value. However, I prefer my matte lipsticks to stay put and matte and this feel short some.
Kristen C.
Lawrence , KS
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I adore this lipstick! I love this shade, it is so pretty... perfect for autumn/winter! The formula is also so lovely, it doesn't dry out my lips or give that sticky feeling. Good job e.l.f.!
Essence B.
Atlantic city , NJ
The color I have in this matte lipstick is wine I love elfs matte lipsticks but this color was much lighter than I expected it was much lighter than a wine color but more of a lighter pink
Jade P.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
Easy to use. Great packaging. VERY affordable. I love how it doesn't dry out my lips and i bought mine at target. It has great pigmentation and colors available. I recommend this to others.
Cassandra C.
I have one of these studio Matte Lip Color pencils - in tea rose, I think. I love the color of the lip color, but it doesn't look that great on me, just not quite the right shade for my skin tone. I like how it goes on, though, and would buy a different shade.
Faith M.
Lady Lake, FL
I got one of these a while back and i'm not very impressed with it. It is not matte at all and does not last. The color does look great at first but goes away so fast. This may be worth the price but I would not recommend this product especially if you want to wear it all day.
Shaina M.
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I love this lippie. It glides on creamy and leaves a matte finish and last a pretty long time. This is my everyday go to nude lippie for a natural day look. For the price you can't beat it!
Emily R.
Cartersville, GA
I have to watch what lipstick I get in fear that my dry skin will show through (TMI I know) but this one is so hydrating! The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. I highly recommend this (Tea Rose is my favorite ;) )
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
I just purchased this product in the color "Praline". This is my frst actual Matte lip color and i think im in love. It makes my lips feel incredibly smooth and not as dry as i was expecting from a matte lip stick. I plan on buying this product in multiple colors.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.