BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Danielle M.
I really like the packaging with the sharper at the end, that's really cool. But the color is way lighter and brighter than it looks. I wish it was a deeper cranberry wine color. Also, it is not matte
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Pretty color and matte for a really great price. All of their products are pretty decent for the price. This stays on pretty well and looks great. Good formula and cute packaging too. Would recommend.
Morgan K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love this lip stick! I received the wine color from influenster to try out and have worn in almost every day! The product is also so easy to apply and leaves a great look thats not incredibly intense.
casey h.
Inman, SC
THIS! Ah, love it! So does everyone else, it's always sold out! I bought two when I found it, $3 can't beat that price. It's a very matte lipstick. I use a chapstick under it to keep it for long wear.
Alexis V.
Conway, AR
I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox. I really like the color and texture. I have a hard time finding colors that look good on my lips and this color looks good! It also lasts all day which I like! I would highly recommend this product!
Jasa H.
Lapel, IN
I really like this lipstick! The color is beautiful! Its one of my go- to lip products! The only downfalls are it doesn't last all day (a few+ hours), and it is a little drying (but not bad), but what can you expect? Its a couple dollars..
In all honesty I really like this product!
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
I received the matte lip color in the shade wine. It is a little more on the pink side than what I would have expected. The product bled on my lips and did not last very long, which was disappointing.
Erika J.
I'm very picky about my lip color, especially when it's red. There are many variations of red in the color world and this is one of my favorites. I have a light complexion and this shade goes well with my pastiness. ;) I also love that it is a matte finish, which I prefer over the glossy look. This is definitely my go-to lip color!
Kelsey G.
Newport, KY
I love this product! I received it in my voxbox. It's so pigmented and the shade is beautiful. It's not drying like some matte lipsticks. It's so affordable and cute. Great product for a great price!
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
This product has great color pay off and staying power. I just wish the formula was a little more moisturizing. I find that my lips can get very chapped if I don't use another moisturizer ahead of time on my lips. Overall solid product and definitely a great value for the price.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.