BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have a few of these lipsticks. The color payoff is great. They glide on your lips without tugging. The application is not patchy. These are less than 4 dollars. They are not long wearing but they don't claim to be. Also at times the lipstick bends but I will continue to purchase these.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
Tea Rose is a perfect everyday natural nude color! The lipstick almost mimics the liquid lipstick look yet adds more moisture and nourishment for your lips. Having green tinted eyes, the mauve in this lipstick pops complimentary with my eye color to give a beautiful sultry look.
Melissa A.
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I love this color. I wore this when I was in my sisters wedding! It lasted for hours and looked amazing in pictures! It's very easy to apply and super smooth feeling on your lips. I like the packaging because it makes it easy to use. I would definitely recommend to others
Gisell R.
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
So I recently bought this elf product and I’m not going to lie I like it! It’s so smooth on the lips and the colors are just amazing ! It’s not pricey at all it retails for about $2.99(not sure if it’s the same price else where) The reason why I’m giving this 4 stars only is because it says “Matte” and it’s really not I feel like it has much more of a glossy finish to it and not much matte to the finish look, but oh well I like it and I sure will be going back to get some other colors ! So recommend the color cranberry ♥️
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Omg one of my new favorite lipsticks!!! It's amazing and has amazing coverage. Everything about it just makes me love it more. The best thing to do is to mix it with a matte color to make it matte.
stephanie e.
Love, I received this @elfcosmetics matte lip from @influenster and I love!! I only use matte. And the color is the perfect shade. You can never have too many reds. Super easy application. Long wear. Doesn't crumple or clump!
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA
I was able to try the wine color thanks to Influenster. This stayed on for 12 hours at least. I ate and drank during the 12 hours. It didn't smear and wasn't drying. Very comfortable on the lips.
Maria S.
Santa ana, CA
I received this product for free to review and I have to say there were a couple of pros and a couple of cons. Pros: easy to use, applies smoothly, color was great, and affordable. Cons: didn't last long, and didn't look matte.
Ali M.
Stafford, VA
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I NEVER used to wear lip stick but I have the light pink color of this and I'm obsessed with it! I would definitely recommend putting Chapstick on the night before so your lips are nice and soft when you go to put this on but it's totally worth the buy! Super cheap too!
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
Love this lip product! I use it for my day looks or even going out at night. I essentially bought it because it wasn't too expensive and it was very convienant! I would definitely buy it again!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.