BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
Love this lip product! I use it for my day looks or even going out at night. I essentially bought it because it wasn't too expensive and it was very convienant! I would definitely buy it again!
Tabatha B.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
My Elf Matte lipstick is called Nearly Nude. It is a nude pink color and gives great pay off. I really like this product. I never expect my lipstick to last long but this doesn't make me want to scrub it off. Unlike most matte lipstick this doesn't dry my lips out. Elf is inexpensive and a great quality for the price. It also has a slightly sweet taste when you lick your lips.
Maria S.
Santa ana, CA
I received this product for free to review and I have to say there were a couple of pros and a couple of cons. Pros: easy to use, applies smoothly, color was great, and affordable. Cons: didn't last long, and didn't look matte.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
They sell these at my local WalMart now! I am so happy that I was able to get my hands on these! My favorite color is Natural and it's the perfect nude lip color for me and it doesn't wash me out! The texture is creamy so it doesn't dry out your lips either! I recommend!
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love it, it's very moisturizing and the color of this One I recvd is gorgeous in Wine. It glides on smooth and you may need to touch up after a couple of hours like I did but definitely worth it to me😚
Nicole V.
Glendale, CA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love these. I have them in three colors. Coral, Natural, Tea Rose, and Rich red. With 50% off they were extremely affordable and have the greatest pigmentation. They are really matte so they are a little dry; just put on very little chap stick beforehand and you're good to go. If you don't like the matte look then add very little gloss on top and you'll have a lovely finish. Just as a bonus: they taste sweat and don't have a smell.
Ally L.
Columbus, OH
Gorgeous, smooth lip color! The color in "wine" I received in my VoxBox is perfect for the holidays and goes on so creamy! Not drying at all for a matte lip! Also super handy that it comes with a sharpener!
Amber b.
Pursglove, WV
Review for: WINE more...
I love this lip color its not like a lot of other matte lip colors that I've tried its not over drying and doesn't clump up or flake off. I have 5 different colors and its almost always my go to.
stephanie e.
Love, I received this @elfcosmetics matte lip from @influenster and I love!! I only use matte. And the color is the perfect shade. You can never have too many reds. Super easy application. Long wear. Doesn't crumple or clump!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I have a few of these lipsticks. The color payoff is great. They glide on your lips without tugging. The application is not patchy. These are less than 4 dollars. They are not long wearing but they don't claim to be. Also at times the lipstick bends but I will continue to purchase these.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.