BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I finally caved in a bought one of these. Not that its expensive but because i didnt expect much from it but let me tell you i was wrong. I got it in the shade tea rose and its the perfect everyday mauve nude color. Love wearing it alone or topped of with a gloss. Can't beat it for $3.00!!!
Emily M.
Ocilla, GA
It's really rare that I wear lipstick, but if I do this is what I always choose. It goes on really nicely and it doesn't smear like some lipsticks do. E.L.F. isn't pricey at all and I think that it's definitely worth the money. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Quinn C.
Placentia, CA
I got this in the color "Wine". It is the most amazing thing! I bought it at Target, and it is easy to use (even if you don't regularly put on makeup). I am a person who likes to spend as little as possible on makeup, and I highly recommend this product. I absolutely love it!
elicia m.
Aurora, CO
I got this for free in my voxbox. It's a very pretty red but as the reviews say it's not as dark as expected. It also does not last all day. I use it with a darker shade to create an ombre effect.
Sarah S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this color! The formula is so creamy and great to just throw on. I will say that if you put too much on the product will ball up and go into your mouth. But that's just me. I feel like it's more of a mauvey brown color than a dusty rose color that I thought it would be.
Noelle M.
Plymouth, MI
I LOVED the Wine color of the e.l.f. Matte Lip Color! Perfect for a fall look! I'm not one to wear lip color often, and this was a good compromise between a simple chapstick and a thick lipstick! Wish it would stay on longer, but still a very good product for a very good price!
Vivi E.
Good for the price! But not matte textured, that's for sure. Satiny with a bit of shine. The wine color is more like a soft plum. Definitely wouldn't buy this.
I got this free to test/review in the ELF VoxBox.
Nora Y.
Huntersville, NC
I highly recommend. Very good pigmentation and long lasting and only $3. Sign up online for elf emails and you will get free shipping if you cannot find all shades in stores. I buy mine from Target.
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
This matte lip color is my go to lip color when I want a natural, light weight lip color. The color is also my go to nude color for all my natural looks. I also like to add it on top of other lip colors that may be too dark, This lip color is very comfortable and I love it!
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
This is my absolute favorite elf product! This color, tea rose, is beautiful. I just got in to using purple lipsticks and this one is a gorgeous mauve color and looks great all year. I have pale skin and dark hair, and though it is a light, matte color, it doesn't wash me out.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.