BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell, AL
This wine color is gorgeous! Oh my goodness, lets go ahead and pair this with a glass. Could E.L.F please provide a wine glass to pair with this!
Easy application and I loved the built in sharpener! Yay!
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
Pretty color and matte for a really great price. All of their products are pretty decent for the price. This stays on pretty well and looks great. Good formula and cute packaging too. Would recommend.
Danielle M.
I really like the packaging with the sharper at the end, that's really cool. But the color is way lighter and brighter than it looks. I wish it was a deeper cranberry wine color. Also, it is not matte
Eloisa S.
Pharr, TX
I got this in my e.l.f box, I really like it because it's a Suttle color but also pigmented and you can easily apply and build up the color as well! So it can be a day and night look! It's pretty amazing!
Caroline H.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
The color is great but as with many lip products from elf, they aren't always hydrating. I put on better lip balm a couple minutes before I use this so I've got hydrated lips and a nice color. I seemed to have lost mine the second day I used it and I'm definitely buying another.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
This color is so cutte and what made it even better I got it at the dollar tree. Yes I said it right. :) I have been a love of elf products for forever. This is a must have in every womans makeup bag for sure.
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
Definately not matte. Really loved this product. It is very easy to apply and lasts all day. The color wasn't "wine" like the name or picture shown but not bad at all. It is a very great product and can't wait to try the other colors.
Erika J.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I'm very picky about my lip color, especially when it's red. There are many variations of red in the color world and this is one of my favorites. I have a light complexion and this shade goes well with my pastiness. ;) I also love that it is a matte finish, which I prefer over the glossy look. This is definitely my go-to lip color!
Emma M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
I love a nice matte lip color and this seems to be a good product from the few times I've used it. It's not too drying and is great when used after the exfoliant because it applies easier and smoother.
Alyssa Marie G.
Massillon, OH
I have never used a lip "crayon" that I actually like until this one. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day!! I love easy to use it is, and it's actually matte!! This is a must have color for sure!!!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.