13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,684 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love the e.l.f. Matte Lip Colors! They are not very forgiving on dry lips, but I apply a lip balm first & they look great. I find that they have good pigmentation. My favorites are the nude & coral. The red color is a nice bright, true red & has more of a satin finish than the others.
This lipstick kills it with the pigmentation and formula is hydrating.sadly it not a matte lips it actually very glossy.good price too . I would recommend it my mom loves it . It is her go to lipstick now
This color is absolutely amazing! I received it in my elf VoxBox and I love it! Also I love how there is a sharpener in the other end of the lip color! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
The price is great, the color is beautiful, and it's super soft. However, I do tend to have to reapply it throughout the day (but only a few times.). It's not super matte, either. But I really like the built-in sharpener. But I think it would be nice if it was sold in mini sizes.
Surprisingly one of my favorite lip products, especially for the price. Although I'm not a fan of the brand and have personally experienced shady business behavior during the holidays, I would purchase this from a Target or a Bed Bath and Beyond, so they don't get all the profit.
Love these!! I own Rich Red & Nearly Nude. These are very pigmented, and not drying at all. And the thing I love the most about these is the sharpener it comes with, in the bottom it comes with a little sharpener that pops out so the end is always perfect, thought that was pretty cool!
These are great for people who like a semi matte lip, not yet satin finish, but these are definitely not a matte. I got the WINE color and it was not as dark as I'd like but its hydrating not dry at all.
I have always used and loved Elf makeup! This lip color stays on and last all day, it comes in a really pretty black casing! Yes, this did meet my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to others!
These matte lipsticks are so great for their price! Not drying and so pigmented, go on so smoothly and my lips feel somewhat hydrated. I love the Wine shade, so pretty perfect fall color for any makeup look
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos