BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Hallie S.
This goes on sooooo smoothly and surprisingly doesn't make my lips feel dry or chapped. I've had this lipstick before but I don't remember it feeling this GOOD on my lips. The color is great too, so cute.
Kasie D.
The price is great, the color is beautiful, and it's super soft. However, I do tend to have to reapply it throughout the day (but only a few times.). It's not super matte, either. But I really like the built-in sharpener. But I think it would be nice if it was sold in mini sizes.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I have always used and loved Elf makeup! This lip color stays on and last all day, it comes in a really pretty black casing! Yes, this did meet my expectations and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sophia R.
I love the e.l.f. Matte Lip Colors! They are not very forgiving on dry lips, but I apply a lip balm first & they look great. I find that they have good pigmentation. My favorites are the nude & coral. The red color is a nice bright, true red & has more of a satin finish than the others.
Lauren L.
Not typically a lip color kind of girl but loved the noticeable but subtle look of those color! It stayed very well although I applied with my normal lip balm. My husband was impressed too! I would recommend since the color was great and the lasted! I'd like to try in other shades!
Cat W.
Thes colors are extremely pigmented, as well as long lasting. Tea Rose is my favorite out of all of them, it looks great on all skin tones and for every makeup look. They go on smooth and look matte without being drying, showing any patches, or having any problems. One of my favorites!
Courtney C.
I love this lip color! It stays on all day and never dries up and looks gross! The only thing I don't like is I feel like the color wine isn't dark enough red, it's almost too pink! Good quality though!
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
I hated these. I was so excited for them because of great reviews but it cracked very quickly. The smoothness was gone almost after 10 mins !! And for some reason it can be patchy too which was irritating
Chelsea S.
Stanford, KY
I received this product for free through influenster, I really like the color, but the color payoff is not the best. I wish it came off brighter, but it is more of a tinted lip balm than a true lipstick.
Gracely B.
Perry, IA
I don't really wear red on my lips but this color looked great on me. It was easy to apply & lasts a couple hours without reapplying. I would defined recommend to my friends! They have different colors!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.