BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Justine Z.
I have every color in this line and I love them ALL! They apply smoothly and have a lasting color, almost like a stain. They also have a pleasant taste so that if you lick your lips you don't immediately get disgusted. They are also extremely easy to travel with since it is a nice slim product. Since it is matte, it is a little drying but I just put on chapstick before applying and then have no issues.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
I loved the wine color on my lips but it didn't dry matte for me. It transferred on everything and was more of a cream lipstick in my opinion. I like that it comes with a sharper for more precise application.
Brooke L.
I received this product in my voxbox and i am not overly impressed. I was expecting it to be matte and it is not. It has quite a bit of luster to it actually. However the color is a nice red that can be built to be more like a tint or a bold lip
Shea H.
Longmont, CO
The formula for this is a lil weird for a lip pencil. The color is really really nice, but it smears and is kind of oily. I've only used it twice, so I'm going to try applying and setting it in a different way.
Jessie S.
Praline is a really good nude color, this is my go-to whenever I want to wear lipstick and want it to be subtle. Very easy to apply, and very inexpensive. Great value for the product. I would buy again, but would try a color outside of the nude times, as it matches my lip color almost perfectly.
Jeanne Y.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this lip product ! It doesn't give a matte finish but a more natural, satin finish which is fine because the color is so nice. I got this for free in my Voxbox but I recommend this product and love it !
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! This was one of my first e.l.f. products I bought when I first started using e.l.f. cosmetics. I like using it to line my lips and then either fill in everything and then use a lipstick on top, or just use this because the colors are beautiful on their own! Not a lot of staying power but for the price you can't beat it!
Melissa B.
Denver, CO
I really like how easy it is to apply this lip product. The color I received in my VoxBox was lighter than what I thought but it was still very pretty. However it didn't last very long and for that reason I would not recommend this product or buy it.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I love this! It does smudge a little so do be careful when eating, drinking, or rubbing your lips. However the pigment is very nice and I do think the price is incredibly awesome compared to similar products!
Michael A.
This Matte Lip Color rivals any high end make up brand.  It is smooth and easy to apply.  The color stays in place all day.  It stains your lip and looks natural all day.  I've used this for several months and am now on my second one.  You will love this.  Try it!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.