13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.24 / 5 based on 7,736 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I liked this but I found it hard to put on, the product was dry to begin with so it didn't apply very smoothly. Although, the color lasts for quite awhile !' Which is something I've always had trouble with.
Loved this Matte lip and it's long lasting. Goes on smooth but doesn't stay on after eating. The only thing I didn't like was that the 'wine' didn't come out as dark as I thought it was more of a light red.
One of my favorite matte lip colors! It lasts all day. It's like a lip liner and lipstick all in one. Amazing quality and super cheap. Scarlet Night is my favorite shade for the holidays. Highly recommend this product!
These matte lipsticks are my absolute favorite! Plus, you cannot beat the price. The only downside, is that they product can be easily broken. Otherwise, they're seriously amazing! I've bought three already!
Got this in my recent voxbox and it is a beautiful fall color. The color isnt very dark it is in-between a nude and a red. Formula is matte but not over drying. Really good value for the price and formula.
Omg this color!!! 😍😍 it's the best! It goes on smoothly, and lasts for a long time. The color on the package is very accurate to the color on your lips. This May become my new all time favorite lip stick for nights out!
I love the red color I just received in my voxbox. It stays on fairly well but as with any lipstick touch ups during the day are necessary to keep it bright. It's easy to put on just right because of the thin tip.
Not a huge fan of matte lip sticks but I liked this one, color was great. Felt great on the lips. Didn't wear to long ,but for the price can't beat it. Did receive this free to test and it was a good one. I was impressed
Although I am not a fan of red matte lip color, this red is great. I ended up sharing this with a friend who enjoys an old red lip and has been playing with matte finishes. Great formula and pigmentations.
Was gifted this matte lipstick from influenster! Its not exactly my color, although the texture and lasting looks is amazing! For such a reasonable price, I offer those interested to definitely take the dive
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos