BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
i love these i have two of them. natural and tea rose and both are beautiful colors and very pigmented. they are also very affordable and i highly recommend and will definitely repurchase these if i ever run out. they are so pretty and long lasting and comfortable on the lips and cruelty free
Marina C.
Washington, DC
Great color, but it Ian as pigmented as I wish and it didn't feel matte AT ALL to me. Plus, it bled a lot into the skin, you know? After wearing it for a while, the edges of my lips weren't as clean as I like.
Katie P.
I had seen this product in Target multiple times, so this morning when I went back, I bought it in tea rose. I love it so much. The color is beautiful and the formula isn't dry, being that it's a matte color.
Taylor B.
Portland , OR
Honestly one of the easiest stick lip color I've ever used. I'm so happy Influenster sent me this to try it out. I loved it! The color is a little different from the packaging but it's still a nice color on me.
Samantha O.
Granite Falls, NC
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
This is a great lipstick especially for the price. It stays very well and doesn't dry my lips out. Tea rose is my favorite color. They're very pigmented and so pretty. Definitely worth buying.
Michael A.
Review for: PRALINE more...
This Matte Lip Color rivals any high end make up brand.  It is smooth and easy to apply.  The color stays in place all day.  It stains your lip and looks natural all day.  I've used this for several months and am now on my second one.  You will love this.  Try it!
nicole k.
Maryville
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, BERRY SORBET, RICH RED more...
these lipsticks have awesome color and pigmentation, but ware off easily throughout the day. but for a dollar a pop? you can bring it with you and reapply easily. praline is my absolute favorite and for the longest timr would wear it as my everyday lip color. highly reccommend trying them out!
Katie B.
Brandenburg, KY
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I am a lover of lipstick and as far as affordable lipsticks go this is my go to. They have an amazing selection of colors. It goes on smooth and tends to stay all day. I love the shape and the size, and of course the price is perfect. I recommend it to anyone who loves lipstick as much as I do!
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: WINE more...
The matte formulas are great all of the colors ate wearable. I do think you need to have lips that are well moisturized or you will see lines so keep that in mind. They sell out quickly so grab them when you can!
Leah G.
I really like this i love all the colors and that is have a sharper in the bottom of the lip color and i got it free in a voxbox . i receeved a deep red color and love it for the holidays . last a few hours too
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.