13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,682 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
i love these i have two of them. natural and tea rose and both are beautiful colors and very pigmented. they are also very affordable and i highly recommend and will definitely repurchase these if i ever run out. they are so pretty and long lasting and comfortable on the lips and cruelty free
Great color, but it Ian as pigmented as I wish and it didn't feel matte AT ALL to me. Plus, it bled a lot into the skin, you know? After wearing it for a while, the edges of my lips weren't as clean as I like.
I had seen this product in Target multiple times, so this morning when I went back, I bought it in tea rose. I love it so much. The color is beautiful and the formula isn't dry, being that it's a matte color.
Honestly one of the easiest stick lip color I've ever used. I'm so happy Influenster sent me this to try it out. I loved it! The color is a little different from the packaging but it's still a nice color on me.
Review for: PRALINE more...
This Matte Lip Color rivals any high end make up brand. It is smooth and easy to apply. The color stays in place all day. It stains your lip and looks natural all day. I've used this for several months and am now on my second one. You will love this. Try it!
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, BERRY SORBET, RICH RED more...
these lipsticks have awesome color and pigmentation, but ware off easily throughout the day. but for a dollar a pop? you can bring it with you and reapply easily. praline is my absolute favorite and for the longest timr would wear it as my everyday lip color. highly reccommend trying them out!
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I am a lover of lipstick and as far as affordable lipsticks go this is my go to. They have an amazing selection of colors. It goes on smooth and tends to stay all day. I love the shape and the size, and of course the price is perfect. I recommend it to anyone who loves lipstick as much as I do!
I really like this i love all the colors and that is have a sharper in the bottom of the lip color and i got it free in a voxbox . i receeved a deep red color and love it for the holidays . last a few hours too
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos