13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.25 / 5 based on 7,681 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 975 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I really like how easy it is to apply this lip product. The color I received in my VoxBox was lighter than what I thought but it was still very pretty. However it didn't last very long and for that reason I would not recommend this product or buy it.
I received this product in my voxbox and i am not overly impressed. I was expecting it to be matte and it is not. It has quite a bit of luster to it actually. However the color is a nice red that can be built to be more like a tint or a bold lip
I had seen this product in Target multiple times, so this morning when I went back, I bought it in tea rose. I love it so much. The color is beautiful and the formula isn't dry, being that it's a matte color.
I received this in my vox box. I typically don't purchase stuff like this but it is wonderful. It goes on smooth and easily. The color is beautiful and it has a sharpener at the end! What more could you ask for!?
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I absolutely LOVE these lippies!!! I honesy wouldn't call these "matte", they feel more glossy. They keep my lips mosturized and they have a beautiful color selection. It was my first time using them, I recommend the color tea rose. Application is so easy and it has a nifty sharpener on one end if the tip gets blunt! You can't beat the price.
Not my favorite color but the product is fine. I like some with more pigment. It is good but I don't think it is something that I would buy again. It was nice to try but elf has better lip colors than this one
I found that this Lip color does not last to if you apply it in a hurry. However when used in combination with the lip exfoliator it makes a big difference and did last the whole evening. It did fade of course.
While I did not like the color, for myself it went on smooth, and easy. The color itself is pretty. It was long lasting. Moisturized my dry lips. Cheap price. Easy to find. Would buy again in different color.
This us one of my new favorite matte lippie a lot of matte lippies get extremely dry on my lips and crack but this one doesn't at all and stays very smooth and pigmented ! Love it can't wait to try more colors.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos