BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
This is such a good brand. The pricing is really incredibly fair and affordable especially for the quality that you’re receiving. It goes on very smooth, very pigmented and long lasting which is really nice and surprising! I would recommend this for sure! ELF has such a good variety!
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
The matte lipstick is pretty great for being so inexpensive I will have to say it does last for a long time I wore it the other day when going out to eat and even after sipping on my drink I still had it on which is great.
cyndy I.
Tampa, FL
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
Love love love this matte lipstick! It glides on with ease,, has a nice pigmented tone, isn't too too dry on the lips and isn't terrible to remove.  I would give 5 stars but durability was an issue. Doesn't last very long and must reapply often. Overall great for that price!
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I have a few different shades of this lip color crayon and well, what can I say. It's a creamy matte color stick that applies really smooth and can be used as a lip liner also if you use a lip brush. It's incredibly opaque and the color lasts pretty long. Worth the $3 bucks for sure.
Caitlin R.
Fountain Inn
I have several shades and have been using them for years. I keep the nude shade in my purse for on the go. I have stopped using them more recently in favor of other products but these are still a great option to have or if you're on a budget!
Jasmine D.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Decent color, but not quite as vibrant as I would have liked. Not very long lasting either. The color did not show up as I expected, but I.T was still beautiful and kept my lips well moisturized. Can’t really complain, you get what you pay for. I.T was definitely worth the $2.
Amy E.
Derby
This one was one that I found in a drugstore in San Diego, then I needed for a Last-minute photo shoot. It’s very rich and pigmented, and the fact that it’s about a medium sized stick made it easy to get the cupids bow detailed very well. Huge bonus, the Never came off in my purse!
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
I love these matte lip colors. I use them to line my lips sometimes and it works great. They don’t have many colors but I have a few and I use them fairly often.
Nena M.
Great Falls, MT
Love e. L. F. They are affordable and the color tea rose is my absolute favorite. It's great with nude lovers and I always get tons of compliments when I wear it
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Tea Rose more...
I love this color and I love this product. I did give it 4 stars because it doesn’t go on real smooth. I know it’s a matte but it could glide a little better while putting on. I would still recommend this tho because it does last and it’s a gorgeous color! And it’s very affordable!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.