BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Martha S.
Somerville, MA
The color is a cute berry tone, and it doesn't dry out my lips when I use it. However, I wish it went on more opaque and was longer lasting. It's a little buildable, but not as much as I'd like to really get the most out of the color.
Janice G.
Although it says it's matte, it really isn't but despite that and that it wasn't as vibrant as I hoped, it was still a beautiful color! It wasn't transfer proof but for the price, what can I really expect. It also acts like a lip liner which I liked, and overall, I thought it was a pretty good product.
Brooke A.
Love ELF lipstick! It's super cheap and well worth it! I use the tea rose color and I'm pale and it looks great! It's easy to apply and could last all day! I will definitely buy more soon once I find another color I like!
Nancy L.
This color is on the pink side, and I thought it would be darker, like shown on the package. It applies easily and didn't smudge. It is not so long lasting. I would not purchase again because I don't love this color.
Magaly P.
Modesto, CA
This is a good product. The colors don't match the swatch on the outside though. I would buy this product again. The price is pretty decent for a "drug store product". I got the shade in 'rich red.' It's more of an orange tone though. I'd prefer a darker shade. This is a very light, bright red.
Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
This color did not look too good on my skin tone but it fit perfectly on my sister so o gave it to her as a present. She loves it and says it works great! Doesn't smudge easily and lasts even when you eat or drink food!
Flora R.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I purchased a hot pink matte lipstick at target a few weeks back. The pigmentation is great and the matte affect is goregeous! However, it has on odd scent to it and it usually doesn't stay on too long. It is three dollars so I would say it's a good buy but you will have to reapply throughout the day.
Molika S.
This crayon matte lip is everything! I think this is just as good as bite beauty lip crayon. It's so pigmented and really easy to apply. It is really affordable and comes in variety of color. Highly recommend this!
Irina C.
Staten Island, NY
Love the color! I received the wine color in my elf vox box! Feels so smooth and soft on my lips! I would love to try out new colors! This is a great lip product! Will be buying and using! Such a unique color ..... I've been wearing it all month! 😊
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I actually got a lot of compliments on this pretty wine color. I think that it stay on very well and is very pretty and vibrant. It exceeded my expectations by far. I would buy some other colors as well from elf
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.