BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Meredith L.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
This has very quickly become my go-to lipstick. The color is bright red, the kind of red a kindergartner would be immediately able to identify as red. It lasts way longer than most non-longwear lipsticks, rivaled only by Covergirl Outlast (which, let's face it, is meant to last forever). Plus, the stick-line applicator makes it so easy to apply to weird spots like your cupid's bow and corners of your mouth, so you don't get that kid-in-mom's-makeup look that sometimes happens with lipsticks.
Kary R.
Arion, IA
Actually I gaved this product a chance got the color natural and to be honest I love it! Its like a pinkish brown its a light color never though a light color would look good till I got this! Love it! Ill be my go to.
Mari M.
The color is very nice. It goes on a little waxy but works really well. The packaging is nice and I would definitely use again and recommend if you need a little pop of color for your makeup look. The price is great.
Taylor B.
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I love these! I have three different shades and I love them more than lipsticks. They apply so easily. They are very affordable. They can be applied lightly or more thick. They work well for everyday wear. They're great!
Lauren d.
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
Love these lipsticks. such a great purchase for $3. they wear nicely throughout the day and don't dry the lips too much. I will say that these are definitely not moisturizing, but I have had other lip products that have dried out my lips more. definitely going to be purchasing more shades in the future.
Andreya R.
Corona, CA
Seriously, $3 for a lipstick this amazing. It lasts along time, it's light on my lips. I hate wearing lipsticks I have to cake on but this one is so light I could put 1000 layers and I still wouldn't notice! The color is amazing with the type of skin tone I have and it's all around a new fav of mine!
Jessica B.
Willingboro, NJ
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
I love elf's matte lip color! it's so good. I picked up this color from the local e.l.f. studio store, but I know it can be found online too. the color is a really pretty neutral color. the only bad thing about these matte lip colors is that they are not long lasting. it has to be reapplied frequently.
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: ROWDY ROUGE more...
This is a pretty good low cost lip color. I really like the matte finish but be prepared to reapply from time to time. The e.l.f. line is definitely a quality line that I trust but I'm more prone to use a long lasting lip color so I don't have to worry about fixing it, especially in such a bold color.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
I normally dont like matte lipsticks but this one didny over dry like other matte products i have used. I like the color (wine) and it goes great with my complexion! Very affordable and great product!
Ashanti W.
I love when I encounter the chance to try different red tones of lip colors. I think the wine color is very nice on my complexion. I do feel that it would have a bit more of a matte aspect to it but overall very nice!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.