BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Erin G.
Henrico, VA
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I think elf is a secret gem that many do not know about. I think these matte lipcolors from elf are great. They can be layered and you can add gloss for some shine. You can get more colors on there website. You can get their basic colors at target and walgreens for $3. I like nearly nude matte elf color.
Aaliyah C.
Wilmington, OH
Review for: WINE, BERRY SORBET, CORAL more...
Now this is one of the best lip products I have ever bought. It feels so smooth on the lips and has amazing coverage. It was at least under $5 which is always good. I always use elf and always have so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I highly suggest a makeup who's on a tight budget to give this a shot.
Stefanie i.
I really like this lip color! It dries matte but keep my lips moisturized, which is great for winter. I bought it today and tried it on, I have the color Tea Rose and it's such a pretty color and great quality for $3!
Callie H.
Dothan
Review for: WINE more...
I LOVED this Matte Lip color.  I am notorious for layering 3 or 4 different lip colors to achieve what I wanted, but I never felt the need for this one.  It's my favorite color for the Fall/Winter season.  It's super affordable, easy to apply, and I would definitely buy it again.
Mariah R.
Manheim, PA
Review for: NEARLY NUDE more...
This product is well worth the small cost. The color is so nice and has a perfect matte finish. My only problem was blending the color to my lower lip a little more towards the inner side than I normally would, just because it was a more noticeable color difference. Definitely a great product though.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
Review for: Mad For Matt more...
I absolutely love this lip kit I've had a very hard time finding a good shade of red that doesn't smear or fade easily or is bright enough, however when I purchased this product I was extremely satisfied with the color how easily it was to put on without smearing all over my face or wearing off easily very highly recommend!
Lauren d.
Review for: CRANBERRY more...
Love these lipsticks. such a great purchase for $3. they wear nicely throughout the day and don't dry the lips too much. I will say that these are definitely not moisturizing, but I have had other lip products that have dried out my lips more. definitely going to be purchasing more shades in the future.
Rachel M.
So pretty! I got the dark red color and it looks so nice with my skin tone. It goes on really smooth, I was nervous it was going to be too light but after covering my whole lips it was such a pretty dark color. It's also very smooth. I've been drinking water all morning and it still looks perfect!
Martha S.
Somerville, MA
The color is a cute berry tone, and it doesn't dry out my lips when I use it. However, I wish it went on more opaque and was longer lasting. It's a little buildable, but not as much as I'd like to really get the most out of the color.
Jami S.
Westerville, OH
I love this color so much and the packaging is great. Super simple to apply since it's a twist up, slim stick. The only downside is that it transfers quite easily but for $3 it's a great way to have a fall lip trend.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.