BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
these rival some on the most high end matte lip products! I love how it comes on a crayon form - makes it super easy to apply and great for getting in the corners. It goes on smooth and has a long lasting wear time. The color range that this product comes in is on point 😉
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this matte lip color from this brand ! Its very pigmented, the color is beautiful - perfect for fall. And for it to have a small sharpener is very clever ! What I love also about it is that it's retractable !
Nancy L.
This color is on the pink side, and I thought it would be darker, like shown on the package. It applies easily and didn't smudge. It is not so long lasting. I would not purchase again because I don't love this color.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I bought the red color and LOVE IT. I use it almost everyday. It may feel dry for some people but it wasn't TOO dry. It helps it to stay on your lips, which it does, for hours. It also wears off evenly so you don't have to worry about touching up for fear of having it only around the edges of your lips.
Callie H.
Dothan
I LOVED this Matte Lip color.  I am notorious for layering 3 or 4 different lip colors to achieve what I wanted, but I never felt the need for this one.  It's my favorite color for the Fall/Winter season.  It's super affordable, easy to apply, and I would definitely buy it again.
Martha S.
Somerville , MA
The color is a cute berry tone, and it doesn't dry out my lips when I use it. However, I wish it went on more opaque and was longer lasting. It's a little buildable, but not as much as I'd like to really get the most out of the color.
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
I LOVE this lipstick. The color is super pretty and adds a nice touch to your lips, it's also very smooth and easy to apply, not like other lipsticks (matte) I've tried before. I don't feel like it dries my lips at all bur maybe it is because i moisturize frecuently.
i would buy this one again and again.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I absolutely love this lip kit I've had a very hard time finding a good shade of red that doesn't smear or fade easily or is bright enough, however when I purchased this product I was extremely satisfied with the color how easily it was to put on without smearing all over my face or wearing off easily very highly recommend!
Kary R.
Arion, IA
Actually I gaved this product a chance got the color natural and to be honest I love it! Its like a pinkish brown its a light color never though a light color would look good till I got this! Love it! Ill be my go to.
Stephanie W.
I own the Rich Red and love the product. Goes on smoothly, doesn't feather and makes my teeth look super white. The red's not a true red but more of an orange-red when applied but looks beautiful. Packaging makes it an easy application and the colored bottom pops off and is actually a sharpener if needed!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.