BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
I love these lipsticks. They are super easy to apply because of the small tip. I have the color rich red but the color isn't the same as it is shown on the packaging. On the packaging it shows a dark deep red color but it is actually more of a pinkie red. They are super pigmented and I am going to order it in more colors.
Andrea R.
I liked the color. I do not like the formula used in this product because it was oily
And ended up smearing in my lips. It didn't last very long and was kind of disappointing.
However it is very inexpensive.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! It goes on smooth and stays put all day. It isn't over drying either. This was the first one I bought and because of it, I went and bought another color. Wish they had more colors though. Can't beat the price either.
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently started wearing lipstick so I ordered a few inexpensive products from ELF to experiment with. This matte lip color has become a staple in my makeup of the day. The color is vibrant and perfect for any occasion and it stays on forever. It is fairly easy to apply and as a bonus it has a sharpener!!
Tiffany G.
Overland park, ks
This was my first matte lip color, at a very affordable price you can't go wrong with these, since it has a kind of point it's almost like you can use it as a lip pencil. But it does transfer when you eat sometimes, so you might have to reapply it throughout your day.
Sara S.
I liked it to line my lips, but was not a fan of it all over my lips. It is very dry and made my lips look cracked. For the price, it's a great color, but I definitely layer it with other lipsticks or glosses! It didn't smudge very much either!  I don't know if I would get it again, but I'll use the rest of the one I have!
Elly R.
Killeen, TX
Great range in colors that are long lasting , even longer when applied over a lip liner. They are smooth and creamy. The bottom of the color stick has a pull off sharpener keeping each and every application sharp and on point!!
Paige F.
CHARLOTTE, NC
One of my first matte lipsticks. I bought Berry a year ago and then ELF sent me a wine. Great as a lipstick by itself, as a base to other lipsticks or you can add a coat of gloss. Very basic lipstick that ever girl should have.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I love the elf matte lipsticks! There is a lot of product and it applies nicely! I have the red and the wine colors and I love both! They are perfect together for a nice ombré effect! For the price I would definitely recommend!
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I got this a few years ago in red. The color is beautiful but it is not long lasting and is not very matte. It's a pretty color and easy to apply. For the price it's really not bad. If you want something pretty and don't mind reapplying go for it. The color was pretty and the formula was rich and creamy. I just prefer longer lasting and more matter finishes.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.