13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 980 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Hands down one of my top 3 favorite lipsticks! Matte, color shows up perfectly. Long lasting AND waterproof!!!! I literally could not survive without this lipstick
Love love love this matte lipstick! It glides on with ease,, has a nice pigmented tone, isn't too too dry on the lips and isn't terrible to remove. I would give 5 stars but durability was an issue. Doesn't last very long and must reapply often. Overall great for that price!
This is such a good brand. The pricing is really incredibly fair and affordable especially for the quality that you’re receiving. It goes on very smooth, very pigmented and long lasting which is really nice and surprising! I would recommend this for sure! ELF has such a good variety!
I have a few different shades of this lip color crayon and well, what can I say. It's a creamy matte color stick that applies really smooth and can be used as a lip liner also if you use a lip brush. It's incredibly opaque and the color lasts pretty long. Worth the $3 bucks for sure.
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful! I got mine from Walmart for only 3 dollars and I has lasted FOREVER!!!!! I still use it! I would recommend this to absolutely anyone who wanted to try it! Great!
Decent color, but not quite as vibrant as I would have liked. Not very long lasting either. The color did not show up as I expected, but I.T was still beautiful and kept my lips well moisturized. Can’t really complain, you get what you pay for. I.T was definitely worth the $2.
I have several shades and have been using them for years. I keep the nude shade in my purse for on the go. I have stopped using them more recently in favor of other products but these are still a great option to have or if you're on a budget!
Love e. L. F. They are affordable and the color tea rose is my absolute favorite. It's great with nude lovers and I always get tons of compliments when I wear it
This one was one that I found in a drugstore in San Diego, then I needed for a Last-minute photo shoot. It’s very rich and pigmented, and the fact that it’s about a medium sized stick made it easy to get the cupids bow detailed very well. Huge bonus, the Never came off in my purse!
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos