BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Alexa M.
Clarksville, TN
i love love love!!! elf matte lip color! it's so easy to put on and stays on four hours! it's extremely easy to use and even comes with a little sharpener (take the color part off of the bottom of the tube.. 😉) it's amazing!!
Abbie M.
Bensalem
Review for: NATURAL more...
I seriously use this all the time. It's matte like it says it will be, it stays on pretty well, and super easy to apply. The great thing about it is that you're getting quality for the very low price of it. This one is my favorite color of them all and goes with any look you may be going for. Love love love.
Sara C.
I personally did not see the hype in this product. I don't think it was bad at all, but I really didn't love it. I don't find myself reaching for it over other products. I usually like to wear natural lipsticks, so this is already out of my comfort zone. If I am going for a bold color, this is not the product I usually will reach for.
Rachel
San Diego, CA
Pretty good lip color. A little but sheer but moisturizing and the color is very pretty especially for winter. Do be careful to wind down it every time so you don't smash the tip like I accidentally did. Does have a convienant sharpener in this case tho which is a plus.
Alexis W.
Pasadena, MD
So I will admit it doesn't have super long staying power (it does if you don't eat lol) but I love the color, how it applies, the built in sharpener, and the fact it doesn't dry my lips out! The pigmentation is perfect!
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I love these! I have a few different ones. And they last a while especially with a lip liner underneath or if you powder over it then reapply. The colors are pretty and they are easy to apply because of the smaller tip. They are matte or you can throw a lip gloss over top and they are pretty that way as well.
Lauren S.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I have Rich Red and I love it. It's a little too pink for me but I usually put a darker lipstick on top and use it as a lip liner-ish type thing. Also, a little secret about this particular product is THERE IS A HIDDEN SHARPENER in the butt of it. give it a pull and a little plastic sharpener pops out to use with it.
BayLee Q.
Austin, Tx
Love the wine color! I was really excited to try this color and it lasted through a meal which is awesome. And for the price this is such a steal. I received these products through Influenster but the opinions are my own.
Nichole N.
Review for: HOT COMMODITY more...
I'm in love with this! The wine color is perfect It doesn't stay on very long but it's gorgeous and so incredibly cheap!! I layer it on with other colors too. The elf line is freaking amazing the quality for the price.
Rachel W.
I finally found a cheap alternative to macs rebel! I love that the formula of this is still creamy while maintaining its pigmentation which is everything you can ask for from a $3 lipstick! This is definitely a Christmas color.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.