BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I somewhat like this lip color, just because I'm not a super red color person, but the matte lip itself is very comfortable on the lips. Although it doesn't really stay on, you need to reapply a couple times, but it is a good product.
Kaitlin K.
Trevor, WI
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
So...I love this lip color. It's so pigmented and it stays on for a long time. And the fact that it's matte too, that just sold me on getting it. This is the first one I tried and I went back to go get a nude colour one. And that's just as amazing as this one. immediately definitely be restocking when I run out.
Esther S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Love the formula of this matte lipsticks even though is a matte finish it feels really moisturizing on my lipsticks it doesn't dry up and love the shade specially for the fall and winter is perfect is the perfect shade. 👄👌🏼😀
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
This color was great! It was super red and really made my lips stand out! The one thing I didn't enjoy was the residue it left when I was drinking an hour after application. The product is good but it does tend to smear off.
Sarah A.
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
This formula makes my lips look dry and crusty. The color is lighter than my actual skin color and it washes me out completely. I am not a fan of this product and would not recommend it to anyone, no matter how cheap it is.
Briea G.
Luling, LA
I have almost every color of these , they all work very well . I like the packaging because it makes it easy to apply . The pigment is very good and they are only like three dollars each . I definitely recommend trying it .
Pamela J.
Columbus, GA
I love the e.l.f. Matte Lip Colors. I received one for free in my e.l.f voxbox. It was very pigmented on my darker lips and I loved the color on my skin tone. I have purchased several more because I was able to try it out.
Amanda J.
Arlington , TX
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
Application of this product is so simple. It goes on and comes off easily (if you want it to). The tip stays sharp so you can definitely use this without a liner. The only thing I didn't care for was the color. It was nice, just not with my skin tone. Instead of being a bright red, it was on the pink side for me.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I like the formula and it goes on smoothly. It's my first time trying an ELF lip product, I might look into other shades this one I got wasn't as dark as I expected. Way to pinkish for my likings so I wouldn't wear it out.
Megan B.
Just bought the natural colored one today and so far I like what I see. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone and doesn't seem to smudge. I would definitely consider buying other colors. And you can't beat the price! Highly
recommend!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.