13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
4.24 / 5 based on 7,855 Reviews
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 976 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
Review for: NATURAL, WINE, CRANBERRY, TEA ROSE, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
My sister in law told me go to elf website they were having a sale and she had some lip glosses and lipstick she really liked, so i decided to go on and get a few colors which as you see i love reds. So affordable and great product for price
Received this lipstick in my latest voxbox and I've worn it once since.. the color is very beautiful but had to reapply a few times. It's not as matte as i expected it to be but overall would definitely recommend to friends.
I'm currently waiting for a new color from the e.l.f voxbox, but I already have the color tea rose. Stays on well and is worth the money for sure. Touch ups are definitely a must! Overall good colors and the little sharpener in the bottom is so cute and helpful.
This color was great! It was super red and really made my lips stand out! The one thing I didn't enjoy was the residue it left when I was drinking an hour after application. The product is good but it does tend to smear off.
I like the formula and it goes on smoothly. It's my first time trying an ELF lip product, I might look into other shades this one I got wasn't as dark as I expected. Way to pinkish for my likings so I wouldn't wear it out.
Love this lip color! Easy to apply and doesn't dry your lips out like some matte colors do! Great pigmentation and lasts relatively long for the price point! I have had compliments since receiving it for free through influenster!
I got this for free in my elf voxbox. I usually have trouble picking lip colors because not every color looks good with my skin color. I dont like lipsticks that are too bright or too pale on me. This was a perfect berry color, and since it's skinny it's very easy to put on and has little room for mistakes.
I recently received this in a voxbox and I liked it. I liked the color, pigmentation, it was matte and has a sharpener. The only bad thing is how things the pencil was. Maybe if it was a little thicker I would have loved it.
I somewhat like this lip color, just because I'm not a super red color person, but the matte lip itself is very comfortable on the lips. Although it doesn't really stay on, you need to reapply a couple times, but it is a good product.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos