BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: NATURAL, WINE, CRANBERRY, TEA ROSE, MULBERRY MAVEN more...
 My sister in law told me go to elf website they were having a sale and she had some lip glosses and lipstick she really liked,  so i decided to go on and get a few colors which as you see i love reds.  So affordable and great product for price
Nancy H.
Riverside, CA
Received this lipstick in my latest voxbox and I've worn it once since.. the color is very beautiful but had to reapply a few times. It's not as matte as i expected it to be but overall would definitely recommend to friends.
Sarah L.
Snow Camp, NC
I'm currently waiting for a new color from the e.l.f voxbox, but I already have the color tea rose. Stays on well and is worth the money for sure. Touch ups are definitely a must! Overall good colors and the little sharpener in the bottom is so cute and helpful.
Megan C.
Gainesville, FL
This color was great! It was super red and really made my lips stand out! The one thing I didn't enjoy was the residue it left when I was drinking an hour after application. The product is good but it does tend to smear off.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I like the formula and it goes on smoothly. It's my first time trying an ELF lip product, I might look into other shades this one I got wasn't as dark as I expected. Way to pinkish for my likings so I wouldn't wear it out.
Sarah A.
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
This formula makes my lips look dry and crusty. The color is lighter than my actual skin color and it washes me out completely. I am not a fan of this product and would not recommend it to anyone, no matter how cheap it is.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Love this lip color! Easy to apply and doesn't dry your lips out like some matte colors do! Great pigmentation and lasts relatively long for the price point! I have had compliments since receiving it for free through influenster!
Areliz P.
Paterson, NJ
I got this for free in my elf voxbox. I usually have trouble picking lip colors because not every color looks good with my skin color. I dont like lipsticks that are too bright or too pale on me. This was a perfect berry color, and since it's skinny it's very easy to put on and has little room for mistakes.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I recently received this in a voxbox and I liked it. I liked the color, pigmentation, it was matte and has a sharpener. The only bad thing is how things the pencil was. Maybe if it was a little thicker I would have loved it.
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
I somewhat like this lip color, just because I'm not a super red color person, but the matte lip itself is very comfortable on the lips. Although it doesn't really stay on, you need to reapply a couple times, but it is a good product.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.