BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Megan B.
Just bought the natural colored one today and so far I like what I see. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone and doesn't seem to smudge. I would definitely consider buying other colors. And you can't beat the price! Highly
recommend!
Sarah A.
This formula makes my lips look dry and crusty. The color is lighter than my actual skin color and it washes me out completely. I am not a fan of this product and would not recommend it to anyone, no matter how cheap it is.
Kaitlin K.
Trevor, WI
So...I love this lip color. It's so pigmented and it stays on for a long time. And the fact that it's matte too, that just sold me on getting it. This is the first one I tried and I went back to go get a nude colour one. And that's just as amazing as this one. immediately definitely be restocking when I run out.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
I like the formula and it goes on smoothly. It's my first time trying an ELF lip product, I might look into other shades this one I got wasn't as dark as I expected. Way to pinkish for my likings so I wouldn't wear it out.
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
I really love elf because of the price but there are some hit and misses with them and this lipstick is a hit. I love this line of lipsticks I have about 3 of the colors but I always buy 3 of the same color at a time . The rich red color is the perfect shade of red for all skin colors. I love this line of lipsticks.
Emilly B.
Santa Cruz , CA
I somewhat like this lip color, just because I'm not a super red color person, but the matte lip itself is very comfortable on the lips. Although it doesn't really stay on, you need to reapply a couple times, but it is a good product.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
I cannot get enough of these matte lipsticks!! Affordable & great quality!! Pleasant smelling as well! Not long wearing so prepare to re-apply throughout day if eating, drinking or ... kissing? lol It's definitely worth the price & then some! Such beautiful colors to choose from, my favorite is the shade "tea rose"!
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I recently received this in a voxbox and I liked it. I liked the color, pigmentation, it was matte and has a sharpener. The only bad thing is how things the pencil was. Maybe if it was a little thicker I would have loved it.
Elizabeth H.
I have the Rich Red color and I just can't make it work quite right for me. After reading some of the other reviews, I think I'm going to try it will a liner and gloss, because it really washes me out and I can't seem to get a good line with it. I just love the bottle and color too much to give up on it just yet.
Sarah L.
Snow camp , NC
I'm currently waiting for a new color from the e.l.f voxbox, but I already have the color tea rose. Stays on well and is worth the money for sure. Touch ups are definitely a must! Overall good colors and the little sharpener in the bottom is so cute and helpful.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.