BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Sophie M.
Wood Dale, IL
Review for: BERRY SORBET more...
These are super nice! They go on creamy and pigmented and last a pretty long time. They do have a sharpener on the end which is also a plus. The shades I have are beautiful. I would buy more shades, and recommend this to anyone!
Kristin S.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently started wearing lipstick so I ordered a few inexpensive products from ELF to experiment with. This matte lip color has become a staple in my makeup of the day. The color is vibrant and perfect for any occasion and it stays on forever. It is fairly easy to apply and as a bonus it has a sharpener!!
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I really like how this product works, great color and a better price. I can always count on elf to give me exactly what I'm hoping for. This is very easy to apply and although it's not always long wear, reapplication is a breeze.
Jade D.
I stinking love this stuff! It's so moisturizing and such a pretty color. I've never used elf makeup before and I will definitely be buying this lip shade again. Unfortunately it does rub off a little, but it's not a huge deal.
Ashwini P.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
This lip product is one of my holy grail products! It has a light pleasant scent and has a nice tip that allows easy application. The color is a beautiful color and applies very evenly. It stays on forever and I like it even better than some of my mac matte lipsticks. It's worth every penny and it's super affordable.
Sara S.
I liked it to line my lips, but was not a fan of it all over my lips. It is very dry and made my lips look cracked. For the price, it's a great color, but I definitely layer it with other lipsticks or glosses! It didn't smudge very much either!  I don't know if I would get it again, but I'll use the rest of the one I have!
Kelly L.
Northfield, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lipcolor Set, 5.6 Gram more...
I love love love their lipstick! Their colors are great. They do not feel caked on and it last for a long time. Their prices are unbelievable. When people hear I use the E.L.F. Brand they are shocked because my makeup always looks so fresh and nice. I would recommend this brand to anyone. Great product and a great price!
Jessica A.
I wasn't sure about the color at first, but it's the perfect fall shade! I recommend using a liner with all matte shades to keep them fresh. For the price this is a great option. I want to see what other shades they have now!!!
Tonessa M.
Who can't go wrong with a $2 lipstick? I really like this elf lipstick it works really good for $2. I had 2 light pink shades and I really liked them. Easy to apply and I would definitely recommend. You can't compare these to expensive lipsticks because your paying so little you have to look at the quality for the price.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
this lipstick is amazing and its so creamy for a matte. I received this from influenster to test out for free in the shade wine and this is a gorgeous deep red! I cant get over the sharpener built in at the bottom its so handy!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.