13 varieties available
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
How To Use:
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Matte Lip Color Praline, Rich Red, & Wine: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)
Matte Lip Color Berry Sorbet: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Neotame, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) -mech ingred. updated (nk)
Top Questions See all 990 Q&A
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color
- "❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it." in 7 reviews
- "Love elfs products. These are great and have a variety of colors to choose from. They are harder to find in a store. Always affordable and long lasting" in 6 reviews
- "A girl can never have too many lipsticks. From a variety of colors, I love collecting different types. But these e.l.f. brand are super! And did I mention affordable? I'm trying to collect all the colors!" in 4 reviews
- "I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look. It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead. " in 4 reviews
I've tried multiple colors of the matte lip colors and I love every one of them . All of the colors are so buildable and they slide on so smooth . I repurchase whenever I run out
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
Not good. It’s not matte at all. It’s more like a semi-matte. All day you can still feel the creamy-ness of it which I don’t like. It also transfers onto everything, which is the reason I only use matte colors. I hate the transfer. Needless to say this is just sitting in my drawer I don’t ever use it. But hey it was only $3 🤷🏼♀️
Review for: Wine more...
I really like this lip pencil and love that it is so inexpensive. The colors are really pigmented and make my lips look great. I also love how skinny it is because I can just throw it in bag! It doesn't last all day like some other lip products do, but it is so easy to reapply that I don't mind! I'll definitely buy more of these!
I was a bit skeptical of this product; however, they were super cheap, so I picked some up. I love how they feel on my lips, and it is super easy to apply. I haven't wore the color for a long period of time yet to know if they last all day or not, but I have a feeling I will have to reapply at some point in the day.
Received this set as a Christmas gift and loved how smooth the lip sick and liner went on ! Beautiful pigment in the colors and wore well ! I believe it was purchased at Target
I bought this at Walmart and I tried it a few times because I love a good nude but it just didn't stay it had worn off in just a few hours .I wouldn't recommend this to any one really except for someone who isn't great at applying matte lip sticks because it has a small precise application which makes it easier to apply
So i bought a couple of this and tbh they look good but their not long lasting so i really don’t recommend this if you go out like on a date or to a party don’t recommend it
Review for: Natural more...
e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color This is such a nice color for my lips and it’s very affordable. The only reason I knocked it down a star, is because the color variety isn’t there. I always have a hard time finding multiple versions of this product.
Q & A
What is your favorite color?
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Is this worth it?? They look beautiful and I'm always looking for nice matte lipsticks, but I've never tried ELF for that.
I love all the colors that are offered for this product! Is the pigmentation just as good when applied? How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos