BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Jade D.
I stinking love this stuff! It's so moisturizing and such a pretty color. I've never used elf makeup before and I will definitely be buying this lip shade again. Unfortunately it does rub off a little, but it's not a huge deal.
David G.
Davenport , IA
Okay okay so I received this product in my influenster box an it was my first time using it and i loved it was highly pigmented stayed on for a long period of time very nice packaging an was happy for the color I got I recommend
Kari G.
This is a nice lip color but the color doesn't suit my skin tone. For the price, this product is awesome but be sure to bring it with you if you wear it because it does need to be reapplied, especially after eating or drinking.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
I got the 'Wine' matte lip color in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I absolutely love it!! It's such a beautiful color and it stayed on throughout the day. I didn't know what to expect when I got it but now I can't wait to go out and buy more.
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
this lipstick is amazing and its so creamy for a matte. I received this from influenster to test out for free in the shade wine and this is a gorgeous deep red! I cant get over the sharpener built in at the bottom its so handy!
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
It's an okay lip color. It's very moisturizing and with that it doesn't last as long. I like to wear a lip liner with this product to help the longevity of it! I am absolutely in love with the color I was sent. It suits me well!
Sara S.
I liked it to line my lips, but was not a fan of it all over my lips. It is very dry and made my lips look cracked. For the price, it's a great color, but I definitely layer it with other lipsticks or glosses! It didn't smudge very much either!  I don't know if I would get it again, but I'll use the rest of the one I have!
Tabatha S.
Carmel, IN
Easy to apply, long lasting, and the Wine color is gorgeous on every skin tone. I've had my fair share of lipsticks...from drugstore to prestige, and this one stands up against a lot of them! Definitely will start buying this!
Jessica A.
I wasn't sure about the color at first, but it's the perfect fall shade! I recommend using a liner with all matte shades to keep them fresh. For the price this is a great option. I want to see what other shades they have now!!!
Kristan R.
GLENDORA, CA
I LOVE this! Its so pigmented and it goes on so smoothly! Super easy to apply and I am in love with the color. Its usually a hit or miss when it comes to ELF and this was a hit. Thanks to ELF and Influenster for sending me this for free to test/review!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.