BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Mariel V.
Port Orange, FL
I have the color Natural and I received Wine in my elf VoxBox. The formula is creamy and pigmented, but the finish isn't too matte. It does transfer a little, but the color long lasting. Beautiful color to wear with any eye look!
Bahia S.
Received this in this months e.l.f. VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised. It lasts a lot longer than I expected and compliments my skin tone very well. It's a beautiful wine color for Fall and I've actually reserved a look for thanksgiving using this color. Can't wait!
Tiffany K.
Sidman, PA
Very affordable and great quality! It doesn't feel dry on the lips and lasts a very long time, plus after wearing it leaves a nice stain on your lips. I love that it's retractable like a lipstick but skinnier for better precision.
Phoebe b.
I loved the color of this lip stick. I usually stick to lip stains, but sometimes like to wear regular wear as well. The color comes out just as it is on the stick, which is amazing. I would buy a different shade for everyday wear.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
I like to use this as a base under a gloss. I find it holds a lot better than just using this matte alone. I do like the color it gives my lips but seems to dry off quickly and patchy. Would recommend but only with a gloss on top.
Jessica W.
Such a nice lip color at a unbeatable price. There's a sharpener in the tip and the color is amazing. Very good quality. I have 5 already so when I got one to test it was nice because I can stick that in a stocking for Christmas and share the ELF
Nat F.
I'm not at all a bold lip person. That being said I love this affordable lipware. I got it in a VoxBox and I'll purchase it in other shades. I'm going to recommend this to my friends! Glides on smooth, stays well, looks gorgeous.
Chelsea B.
Powell, OH
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I got this a few years ago in red. The color is beautiful but it is not long lasting and is not very matte. It's a pretty color and easy to apply. For the price it's really not bad. If you want something pretty and don't mind reapplying go for it. The color was pretty and the formula was rich and creamy. I just prefer longer lasting and more matter finishes.
Jessica A.
I wasn't sure about the color at first, but it's the perfect fall shade! I recommend using a liner with all matte shades to keep them fresh. For the price this is a great option. I want to see what other shades they have now!!!
Paige F.
CHARLOTTE, NC
One of my first matte lipsticks. I bought Berry a year ago and then ELF sent me a wine. Great as a lipstick by itself, as a base to other lipsticks or you can add a coat of gloss. Very basic lipstick that ever girl should have.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.