BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Ally L.
Gainesville , VA
Love love this lip product! The color is beautiful, especially for a fall look. Application is so easy considering it is like a pencil, you can just swipe it right now. My favorite part is how long lasting it is, didn't budge for hours!
Rashanae P.
Review for: DASH OF PINK more...
I actually use this for a lip liner and it matches perfectly with my red lipstick from a different brand. It doesn't bleed and is a really pretty matte that does not dry out my lips. It lasts all day. The price was very reasonable.
Kalin W.
This lip color pencil I have goes on so smooth and easy! The color is vibrant and wears a little too easy for my liking but the pencil allows me to draw along the contours of my lip with more precision, but sometimes goes too smoothly
Erica R.
Atlanta, GA
I am in love with this lip color! It goes very well will the season and my wardrobe. I am a firm believer that a lip color can dress up any outfit! Stays on well, but I would like it to dry my lips out less. Still a great product!
Laura O.
I will give it 5 stars even though it didn't last through my eating test. It was very easy to apply and is very pigmented, which I really like. Although it did come off, I'm sure I could have reapplied and it would have looked fine!
Erika B.
Mission hills, CA
I was a bit disappointed with this lipstick. It was not as matte as I expect, and the shade wasn't as dark as I would have liked it to be. Also, the color doesn't last that long so you have to reapply often. What I did appreciate from this product is the easy application. Works well if you're looking for a subtle look.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
This Matte Lip Color from ELF is GREAT! I hardly ever wear lipstick because when I do I literally look like a little girl who got in her mother's lipstick. But I tried this one out and I was so surprised that I totally was able to pull it off. Now I want to try some of the other colors!
M M.
I got this in the color Wine from Influenster and e.l.f. to sample and review. I already have a few of their lip products and they all are so lovely. This color in particular, Wine, seems like it would be flattering on anyone. While reapplication may be necessary, it's acceptable when you look at the price listed online!
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
I got this color last night and love it. They are $6 sometimes can get for cheaper. Very pigmented and although it says matte it doesnt make your lips feel dry like a lot of others. I also really like how its in a skinny pencil type form.
Leah S.
One of my favorite matte lipsticks. I've been wearing them for years and have all if the colors. I just got wine in my elf box and I'm so glad I got one as a back up. I'm almost done with my last one! Super comfortable and very pigmented.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.